Welcome to Gaia! ::

Das Tor's Significant Otter

Shadowy Celebrant

*Hugs Yunie* I know you'll find a great newbie.

Trash

Uuuuugh and he's a saturn page with red in his uniform.

I'm SOOOO jealous you have no idea. /touches that hair.

Dulcet Scarface

Too bad he doesn't get to keep the red, as his future stages have to comply with guidelines. I alwyas hated how the Saturn knights don't get that nice dark red, despite it being on Saturn's Uniform:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Trash

Omg me tooooooooo.

It always makes me go wtf guys come on.

/hifives

Trash Garbage

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Yeah, I've never been a fan of the Saturn swatch because it's so monochrome, especially with deep red being Saturn's legit secondary color. Combine that with the fact that very dark color can't dominate a knight's costume, even for Saturn with its Goth swatch, and it's always seemed like a more limited palette than most of the others. I would love if maybe someday shop considers expanding/updating the swatch to include red -- it's not a color that a ton of other swatches are using~

Guine's Wife

Eternal Senshi

*whisper*Where did Venus's pink come from?*end whisper*

Dulcet Scarface

Take out that BLUE from the saturn and switch it with red, because OMG that blue does not go with purple emotion_donotwant

And yeah, the pink with Venus is kinda from nowhere. Personally I think the knights should have white + the senshi's main color as their dominant colors, with any other color just being an accent/minimal. XD

Trash

F a y t h - x
Take out that BLUE from the saturn and switch it with red, because OMG that blue does not go with purple emotion_donotwant

User Image

Guine's Wife

Eternal Senshi

I like the options available with the color swatches, I just wish some of them consisted of colors closer to their Senshi.

I mean, I love pink, but it's just kind of random when you look at Sailor Venus

Trash Garbage

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My understanding is the swatches weren't really based on the senshi uniforms, or at least I guess not entirely? Sailor Mercury has blue primary, light blue secondary, blue eyes, and dark gray-blue hair, but her swatch has lavender, teal, and a few grays thrown on there as well. That one I assumed was because Mercury is so monochrome they wanted some options?

Sailor Venus wears orange primary, navy blue secondary, pale yellow tertiary, a red hair bow, has blonde hair and light blue eyes -- but her swatch has more purples and pinks than it even does actual colors from her uniform -- that one always baffled me because she has so many colors available that could've made up the swatch -- but that was when I figured maybe the senshi weren't really being used as the bases for the swatches, I guess?

Dulcet Scarface

It's never too late to revamp. >,>

Though, I also support cracking of the whip on more military looks for negas, to further help the differentiation from knights and SENSHI. So many female Negas that I mistake for senshi at first glance... XD

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Honestly I'm glad Venus has the pink/purple because I uh, don't like any of the other colors on the Venus palette XD;;;; Venus's colors were never my favorite, unfortunately, so I'm glad I have other options for a Venus Knight orz

Though red for Saturn would be nice, idk~ It would certainly go well with the rest of the colors~

Trash

o 3o Ooooh I like your sig banner there for your characters Yuna.

xD I couldn't do that with mine... FAAAAAAR tooooo many

Guine's Wife

Eternal Senshi

It is true that I would not have gone for a Venus knight if there had not been pink on the palette. Not a fan of orange and yellow. If not for the pink, I expect Palatine would have been a knight of Jupiter or Pluto. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff