Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silverah's Pardner

Stellar Lightbringer

gunn's is a straight up pillar of fire no one stops her from transforming because HOLY s**t FIRE

Sunshine Alouette

SUNNY IS IT COOL IF I SAY NICK AND TALLULAH ARE HANGING OUT WITH PARIS ON THE BEACH 'CAUSE THEY'RE THERE

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Perse says SPARKLE SPARKLE, ********

I'm convinced Penthe's is the sparkliest and glitteriest of the all and she enjoys every second of it tho.

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
OK I totally have to unleash some characters at the beach... *Debates who*

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
romeo wilco
gunn's is a straight up pillar of fire no one stops her from transforming because HOLY s**t FIRE

Kairatos: *blackens some marshmallows* 8d

Guine's Wife

Eternal Senshi

romeo wilco
SUNNY IS IT COOL IF I SAY NICK AND TALLULAH ARE HANGING OUT WITH PARIS ON THE BEACH 'CAUSE THEY'RE THERE

GOD NO WHY WOULD YOU EVEN ASK.

J/K OF COURSE!!! GROSS MARRIED (OR SOON-TO-BE-MARRIED) COUPLES UNITE!!! emotion_kirakira

Silverah's Pardner

Stellar Lightbringer

IM INCORRIGIBLE AND OUT TO RUIN EVERYONE'S GOOD TIME. J/--oh wait that's true oops

Nick is like, trying so hard not to blind everyone at teh beach. He can't help that he's pale, yo.

Dulcet Scarface

IDK who I'd send to the beach if I did.......Hmn.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Das Tor's Significant Otter

Shadowy Celebrant

Emily's watching boys.

Someone please distract her latest attempt to truamatize her father. Please.

Daniel is... Being a kid on the beach.

I'm hoping a kneecap attack doesn't occur.

Emily. You know I'm eying you.

shibrogane's Princess

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
romeo wilco
IM INCORRIGIBLE AND OUT TO RUIN EVERYONE'S GOOD TIME. J/--oh wait that's true oops

Nick is like, trying so hard not to blind everyone at teh beach. He can't help that he's pale, yo.

No paler than Paris, Tallulah is willing to bet, and she is in a teeny bikini.

/cries at how understaffed we are today

Guine's Wife

Eternal Senshi

That is the truth. Paris is also super pale. She is just trying not to get super sunburned!! It would be tolerable if she tanned but instead she'd just get really red and then peel unattractively.

shibrogane's Princess

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Tallulah is just like, slathering on sunscreen and getting tan anyway and chalking it up to whatever Eastern European/Native American mix she is.

Golden Knight

15,750 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Mystical Adversary 25
Xanthus: Just wants some beer,a hot dog, and volley ball. He's not picky about the order.

Charli would be there to check out all beach bodies. ALL. OF. THE. BEACH BODIES. 4laugh heart

and Quilla would be up to no good.

Appeal's Bae

Backwoods Prophet

Dana would be assisting Quila with being up to no good.
Noah is attracted to the beach like a wayward puppy, he's probably already been several times this year even if it was freezing.

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
Help, I played around with some items and found I can genderbend Silas (into... what? Sally?) and now he's prancing around my headspace going "I WILL BE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD, AND I WILL PUT ON YOUR LIPPASTICKA, AND [prattle continues]" in falsetto. I mean, it's nice to have a muse awake and active and wanting to mess around, but having them go wild in the headspace gives me a headache! X_X Now if only Luca would wake up and let me do her tags...

shibrogane's Princess

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Ryuthulhu
Xanthus: Just wants some beer,a hot dog, and volley ball. He's not picky about the order.

Charli would be there to check out all beach bodies. ALL. OF. THE. BEACH BODIES. 4laugh heart

and Quilla would be up to no good.

Finn would be really up to broing it up with Xanthus but he's busy this week. :c maybe I'll toss him in if the rp is still running once his plot wraps.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff