Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Seraph

romeo wilco

Perhaps... perhaps I am you ?!?!?!?!?!!!!

WHAT HATH SCIENCE WROUGHT???

GODDAMMIT SCIENCE. I BLAME HERBERT WEST, IT'S ALWAYS HIS FAULT. >-<

At least we have our shared candy haul to console us?

Dapper Grabber

And now I wanna put in Re-Animator. Thanks, Quick. heart

Tiny Kitten

I knew this! I knew the Easter Bunny would come and visit us! eek

Beloved Seraph

But Re-Animator is PERFECT tagging background noise. Especially If you have to create youma for an RP. xD

Dapper Grabber

Maybe for you. I can't, because then I'd be tempted to watch instead of tag.

And then I'd be sitting here ugu'ing over young Jeffrey Combs and NOT getting tags done. XD

Silverah's Pardner

Stellar Lightbringer

My perfect tagging background noise is... either "Alles Neu" by Peter Fox or THE ENTIRE WINTER SOLDIER SOUNDTRACK, which i have to skip the winter soldier theme of because it gives Silv an anxiety.

shibrogane's Princess

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
romeo wilco
My perfect tagging background noise is... either "Alles Neu" by Peter Fox or THE ENTIRE WINTER SOLDIER SOUNDTRACK, which i have to skip the winter soldier theme of because it gives Silv an anxiety.

Aw thanks you remembered.

Dapper Grabber

I usually just listen to music, mostly instrumentals or video game OSTs... I especially likes ones that are extended to 20-30 minutes. Something about having a constant song going helps get my creative juices flowing, instead of something changing every 3-4 minutes.

I'm weird like that, I guess.

Silverah's Pardner

Stellar Lightbringer

Quicksilver the Archangel

Yeesssss. I'm really excited for my uh. My NONDENOMINATIONAL BASKET tomorrow. I get a chocolate cross, Silv gets a chocolate kitty, and hopefully Mom will send me my god damn whale pillow pet finally. God damn it. I can't sleep without Gary Oldman in bed with me.
romeo wilco
Quicksilver the Archangel

Yeesssss. I'm really excited for my uh. My NONDENOMINATIONAL BASKET tomorrow. I get a chocolate cross, Silv gets a chocolate kitty, and hopefully Mom will send me my god damn whale pillow pet finally. God damn it. I can't sleep without Gary Oldman in bed with me.
Ugh, is Diedrich still trying to make this holiday all about him? How I loathe that little green monstrosity...

Beloved Seraph

romeo wilco

I don't know what I'll end up with, but usually I go for the Starburst jelly beans if any are left. I like them a little too much. xD;

Also, Gary Oldman = BEST NAME FOR WHALE

Silverah

YOU. Congrats on Megiddo, I just saw her in the certing thread and she so pretty. TvT

Silverah's Pardner

Stellar Lightbringer

I name all of my stuffed animals after famous actors. I have a bear named Chris Evans, a rainbow bunny named Johnny Depp, and a seal named David Thewlis! biggrin

I also have a teddy bear named Theodore Roosevelt. He sort of pre-dated the trend.

Beloved Seraph

I don't have a system nearly that cool. My animals from childhood were... Honeysuckle (a bear), Jammy Pie (A doll in blue bunny PJs), Snowball (a white seal). I did name a lavender and pink cow 'Adam' after He-Man. xD

Garbage Cat

my tagging secret is wearing noise-reducing headphones with nothing playing so i have sweet silence to concentrate.

but if i want to write special, purple prosy interesting tags i loop 'what if this storm ends' by snow patrol.

Silverah's Pardner

Stellar Lightbringer

WHAT those are adorable names. I hire you to do future animal naming.

Silv named her husky stuffed animal "Puppy" and her stuffed owl... "Owl"... I'm going to eventually get another stuffed animal and probably name is Scarlett Johansson.

neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces