Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Survivor

Question: do you guys find plot threads useful? And do you think they make it easier to get rps/hadn't others get ideas for plots with your character?

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you wanna be with me,
Baby there's a price to pay.
I'm a genie in a bottle;
You gotta rub me the right way!

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Serpy: For me it's both. Though I'm personally best to quote if anyone is looking to rp with me. or a pm. ::Nods::

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
serpentsong
Question: do you guys find plot threads useful? And do you think they make it easier to get rps/hadn't others get ideas for plots with your character?

-waves- Hihi ^u^ Before I roll to bed, I wanted to give my feedback >u< I only recently set up my plot thread though I have yet to open it lol cx But I have been browsing and posting in fellow rpers' plot threads requesting for plots since I began rping in ItNotM with my character Elysha (Altair) and find them very helpful because they give me an idea of the kinds of plots being searched for or are of interest in summary and then I look for further additional inspiration for an rp request by browsing journals next of characters I have ideas to share and possibly play together *u*

Eloquent Lunatic

I will get to RP things tomorrow, maybe. <3 I have had a long day.

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
frayedflower
Daekie
Chrysocolla is 5'2"! Not the SMALLEST corrupt, I don't think, but...she tries her hardest!! Her very hardest to be a Good Soldier!! (ง •̀_•́)ง It's just she's fifteen years old and kind of out of shape, and it's really hard to balance fighting agents of the white moon with passing all her classes, okay ;;

Amphitrite's got a whopping three inches + three years on her bb sister and loves her a lot. *_*

Chrysocolla thinks her big sis is basically The Best and the Most Wonderful, even if she knows that sometimes Amphi does Adult Stuff and she isn't part of that and she's...MOSTLY OKAY WITH THAT....it's just, passing sophomore english is really hard okay and she's not that smart and she doesn't want to bug anyone >>

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

chrysocolla wtf you're too adorable, my heart

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

I'm just gonna leave my plot thread here. Aludra is in desperate need of battles! Please beat up a fourteen year old girl for me.

Romantic Man-Lover

*delurks for Ruri, touching tenderly* + +

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Oh musi. <3 *gathers into arms* Hello sweetness. <33

shibrogane's Princess

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Ruriska
I'm just gonna leave my plot thread here. Aludra is in desperate need of battles! Please beat up a fourteen year old girl for me.

Teide and Aludra should attempt to spar and wind up tickling each other. razz

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Silverah

Teide and Aludra should attempt to spar and wind up tickling each other. razz

Well, that's just adorable. XD I am 500% on board with that!

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ruriska

i was about to volunteer chrysocolla and then i realized that's two teenage girls trying to punch each other and PROBABLY FAILING and...i don't know...if i want to write that level of fail

Noir Songbird

chrysocolla wtf you're too adorable, my heart

she's not adorable
she's hardcore >:I

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Daekie

i was about to volunteer chrysocolla and then i realized that's two teenage girls trying to punch each other and PROBABLY FAILING and...i don't know...if i want to write that level of fail

I'm not sure how this could ever be a bad idea.

We can roll them into a ditch and then they can just lay there panting, wondering what the hell they are doing.

Romantic Man-Lover

*burrows into Ruribeans arms* <333 Hello my darling, preshu. emotion_kirakira I'm starting to get back in here again, are you proud of me?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff