Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Ohhh I think this one is my fav you've done so far Ende. I love the colors. Congrats Fayth, she's lovely.

Feral Cat

I admit I am crazy pleased with how those lotus came out. XD <3 I found the most beautiful watercolors that I was trying to copy @.@

In a relationship with [Eskimo]

Romantic Lunatic

Gratz Fayth! Awesome work Ende 8D!

I think my favorite was the cranes one XD

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Those colors came out amazing, so whatever watercolors you used - they must have been lovely as well. Normally I'm not big on colors like those, just not my thing, but that all just looks so nice together.

Chun: I think for like first stage senshi 20 seconds is like normal.

Romantic Lunatic

I'd like to see Ende do a phoenix one... Fufufufu. Though I'd need to win a slot for Perenna XD

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

If I won a slot for Alexandre I'd just let Ende pick it out. Though wisteria might be interesting. ::Loves wisteria:: Even though Alexandre being male it might be odd. >.>

Liberal Gawker

Thanks Sleet! I wasn't sure because I've seen one with 10 seconds and one with 35 seconds. 20 sounds like a good in-between.

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Chun Chun Boom
Thanks Sleet! I wasn't sure because I've seen one with 10 seconds and one with 35 seconds. 20 sounds like a good in-between.

You can always chesk some of the accepted quests to get a good idea on duration and such.

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Also sometimes people lower the duration if it's a stronger attack to compensate~

I really want to win a hanfu civ for Cait. XD I was thinking something sunset-y but I'm pretty sure I'd just let Ende rock it because Ende rocks everything <3

Romantic Lunatic

@chun; It really depends on the attack!

My girl Tian's attack lasts about 30 seconds, while Mimi's lasts 15 seconds! But reason why Tian's is longer because her illusions disappear if hit 8D So kind of positive/negative things for attacks <3

Liberal Gawker

I actually just went through a ton of journals trying to figure out a good time limit. But most of them didn't even have time limits, they were like boosts or summoned weapons or were shields. >.< I'll try reading through some more though.

Romantic Lunatic

@chun; Here are two of mine xD Tian and Mimi. I also have one accepted quest for my Chibi girl here. You should look more into Senshi/DMC ones because they're what you're questing for. Pages/Squires/Knights and their powers work a bit differently 8D!

Lonely Explorer

Chun Chun Boom
I actually just went through a ton of journals trying to figure out a good time limit. But most of them didn't even have time limits, they were like boosts or summoned weapons or were shields. >.< I'll try reading through some more though.

The thing you want to definitely keep in mind when coming up with attacks... is that a "battle" typically lasts for about five minutes IC! So... if you have an attack that can be used 3 times, 15-30 seconds is typically an ideal time.

Unfortunately, a lot of it really depends on what the attack does, how many people it involves, if it's offensive or defensive or just status changing... things like that.

BUT if you post your ideas in your quest thread, there are a lot of people who would love to stop by and point out ways to boost the attack, or tone it down! <33

Edit: I MEAN... HI, WELCOME TO THE SHOP. orz;
*hides in photoshop again*

Feral Cat

waahhh @o@ phoenix <3 mmmm <3

I'd love to crossdress someone some time too XD <3 so you could always stuff Beni in the girls Hanfu *waves hands* Or someone like Kess, ttly guys hanfu...IF you could get her to wear it XD (Cause IDK if she would)

Liberal Gawker

Thanks Heart and Guine! I'll work a bit more on the attacks and then I was gonna shower.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff