Welcome to Gaia! ::

caffeinecraving's Pardner

Chatty Regular

belloblossom
Irish Night Fox

Hey Irish, I won the Yellow Finch in the flatsale, but her uncert wasn't posted yet. I was wondering whether I should send the trade for her now her wait till her uncert was ready? Since you colored her, I figured you'd know...? sweatdrop

Hi, dear! I did drop her in the winnings post this morning but I guess you didn't get the quote! Thanks so much for touching base with me she's here now~

User Image

Take good care of her :3 She was colored and good to go, just not dropped into PB for whatever reason XD;

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ok ran into a possible issue. I looked in my old journal and I was gifted a few pets before the shop went off. What do..?

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Irish Night Fox
belloblossom
Irish Night Fox

Hey Irish, I won the Yellow Finch in the flatsale, but her uncert wasn't posted yet. I was wondering whether I should send the trade for her now her wait till her uncert was ready? Since you colored her, I figured you'd know...? sweatdrop

Hi, dear! I did drop her in the winnings post this morning but I guess you didn't get the quote! Thanks so much for touching base with me she's here now~

User Image

Take good care of her :3 She was colored and good to go, just not dropped into PB for whatever reason XD;

*squee* Thank you very much!

And... Just making sure, the trade amount is 50k?

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Henry_kunz
Ok ran into a possible issue. I looked in my old journal and I was gifted a few pets before the shop went off. What do..?

I would assume, since they were gifted to you, making them yours, you can chose to keep them or give them away if you don't want em :3

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Teigra
@ Fea -- Clearly you need to make me a G lion/dragon/something! biggrin

*eats the dice and waves at everyone* xd

Don't tempt me.... because I can't resist that XD
What was she, a treeko thing? rofl

caffeinecraving's Pardner

Chatty Regular

belloblossom

Yup! 50k is correct biggrin
Awww you're welcome glad you're happy =w=

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Irish Night Fox

So Irish, (sorry to be pestering you with all sorta questions), how exactly does re-homing work? I mean, if someone gives you a pet (or three) you go to the re-homing page, quote their post, and agree to it. I understand that much, but what happens afterwards? Like, will the pet's cert be changed to fit your username, or...?

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Yes, the pets will be grown/redone if need be and re-certed to show the receiver as the proper owner. smile
Additionally, I believe your free to change the names/flavors if the previous owner is cool with it

Friendly Shapeshifter

Might be about to pass out.

All I rehomed so far have no ties and are fully free to change info like name and flavor.

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
Henry_kunz
Roarie Desu

Lavi x Amber = Cody and Aridai

*proceeds to thoroughly confuse the hell out of you and remember all of things you don't* XD

Oh yeah!! Is that Aridai grown?? o-o My babeh!
That is indeed a grown version. I put uncerts I could find of your things in the redo thread. But it might be easier for you to find things if you looked yourself. I usually find that it's easier for an owner to pick out what's theirs then one of us.

Old certs, Old Uncerts

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Okie dokie! Thank you! :3

Friendly Shapeshifter

That...was a lot of stuff. I need to fix up my post a bit in the redo...

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
I'm sorry sweetie.

If it makes you feel better, I was missing 20 some odd images of my babies too. When Ripple and and I went through and raided all the buckets for old things, I found things I didn't even know I had.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Whelp all the pets I'm keeping have been transferred to the new journal. It's nice going from 4 pages to 2. XD

I'm just not looking forward to going through each profile and getting them current. ;;

Teigra rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Wheeee! *falls back in after escaping from work* biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash