Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Vampire

24,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
biggrin most call me vamp, vamps, or vampy. So any of those are good.

Friendly Shapeshifter

I remember quite a few in the workers. Well I knew them...kinda got busy rl rather heavily. ^^;;

So many awesome memories here. I forgot what happened to my old old pets sadly, but a new start seems fitting anyway.

So! How are yall?

caffeinecraving's Pardner

Chatty Regular

Vamp, Vamps, Vampy: I will find a way to use them all =w= hahaha!

Henry: (You have a nickname you like being called?) Hey, rl happens! We get that!
I can take a look through the old accounts and see if I turn up any for ya! Have you changed your username at all?

Good, good! I am keeping busy XD Wishing I was at home coloring these beauties rather than at work though rofl >3> You?

Dangerous Vampire

24,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Lol alright sounds good to me. ^.^

Friendly Shapeshifter

Irish- Well, Henry is perfect actually. xD Or any random version of it like Henhens or whatever.

As far as changing my username...You could say more changed than that. I'm not shy to hide that in my long absence I discovered and accept myself as trans. It's probably best not to bother with my past pets, it'd be confusing and most were done by Nutmeg anyways.

I was Umi-cho. Once upon a time I lost the info and honestly it's good. I can't use a female avatar anymore and a fresh start was good for me. I'm in an apartment nowwith a loveable pup and am engaged to a beautiful gal though we don't have the money to have a house together yet.

So long story short...hope nobody minds a transman among the mix. x3 If it helps I'm rather feminine in attitude...My gal says I'm a pretty boy...>.>;;

Amorous Nerd

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
Umi! Sorry Henry. <3

~Glomps~ Hey hun, welcome back I am actually really shocked and pleased to see you re appear! Glad though, really glad <3

Good for you! Sounds like your happy now. [: I know your old pets had some plots/mates with people who are still around if your still interested in them...

We could saaaaaay re do a lot of them, grow the dragons and everything else, clean up lines, colour lines etc to symbolize your "New start" whilst also keeping your old pets? We actually do have access to all photobuckets and such so wouldn't be too hard to go digging [:

And as for having a transman you wouldn't be the first wink I'll see if I can drag another old member back who has is now transman too. xD

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Wow a blast from the past, welcome back and glad to see you've been doing great and are happy! ^^
Like Rip said, we got a redo/grow my pets thread in the guild, no probs in redoing em all and cleaning up things! :3

Friendly Shapeshifter

Oi! Hey Ripple! Hey Fea! Been a really long time eh?

Only if it's not a lot to ask...I remember a lot...The one I'd really be after most would be Tyler honestly. That lil perma teen with leg braces?

*Glomps back* ^-^

Hoping to see VG again too. We did a ton of non breedable rp way back before msn died out.

I think I managed to grab uh...Yup all I have is Tyler. xD Damn...I just remembered Ohanzee the swamp lion...x.x

If anybody wants my skype *I'm on it 24/7* feel free to pm asking. Easiest way to contact me.

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Its not a lot, promise! If we didn't want to do it, we wouldn't have put up a grow/redo thread. <3 We really want the shop to be like what it was. A happy fun place where people could just hang out, chat, and rp. All old pets are welcome ^^

I'll go PB diving, I know I've seen quite a few of your old pets :3
/dons scuba gear

Friendly Shapeshifter

It'll be awesome to rp and plot again. I really hope everyone has been doing great! Mm...Any tips to trying to switch from pen and paper to tablet fully? I've been sketching for years but without a scanner it sucks in quality to transfer via a photo of my drawings.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Whelp, nevermind that bit. Need a new tablet...xp

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Henry_kunz
Cert Spam ahoy!

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

(found this guy but not a cert for him)
User Image

I know you had a few cubs from breedings, but I'm not seeing certs, so I'm not sure which you chose~
Those are all I can find offhand....which is a lot haha

Deathly Demigod

Fea Line
Okkkk Iiiccyyyy, what is that horse body item because its too dang adorable rofl

xxxx.:: ♪ ♫ ::.
Can you hear the silence?
xxCan you see the dark?

[Animal] Little Saddle Bronco! There's two other colorations as well
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch//?search=Bronco&filter=0&floor=0&ceiling=No+Limit

Can you fix the broken?xxxxx
Can you feel... can you feel my heart?

.:: ♫ ♪ ::.xxxxxxxx

Amorous Nerd

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
The shop was in active for a loooong time, people moved off to other shops, others off Gaia completely.

User Image

I know this one was special so went and found the UC [:

We have new certs now, and the dragons have another stage the new adults, old lines that sat as sketches in the Photobucket, even when I was around back then!

I have ownership of the lines now, and the shop, this time we're a small but productive team and like Fea-face said we totally want to re create all the best parts of the old IoT <3

There also a few pets you where gifted but dunno if they were re certed ever in An old Journal.

I have a tablet but never use it xD I find it easier to use the mouse because I'm a giant newb. rofl

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Thankoo Icyluff! <333

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash