Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hey there Ruririn!! *snugs* How ya doing?

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

83 <3
I'm mostly fine. xD Same old, same old.
How are you doing?

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
adjusting to land but otherwise doing good... trying to catch up on gaia stuffs

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

I'm glad your back. :3 Oh man, there must be so much to catch up on. xD I get overwhelmed if I'm not around for a week..

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
yeah I'm just taking it all in strides anything less important I don't bother. Seems I'm dropping all my other threads I don't really go to anymore. I'm down to about 4 major ones now. Lab, LD, HH, and Here

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Smart move. <3
Hm, when I think about it though, there are usually only about four or five threads I’m regularly active in at one time.

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
yeah its better to weed them out now. A few times I wondered if I even wanted to come back here at all

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Aw, well. *snug* Whatever makes you happy. c:

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm good though. Not going to go without a fight at least. *goes to spruce up Noelani's things* She should be coming back to the brain space soon.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Yay, Noe <3
Hunter!muse has been a bit MIA for me recently.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Happy Wednesday~ 8D *luffs on thread peeps* whee heart

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

Happy Wednesday, elfgurl!

Oooh, hmm. Our oven is too small for actual cookies in any meaningful quantity (it only fits an 8x8 *sob*), but it's been a while since I've done cookie bars. Hum! Thanks for the tip, Syr-purr!

Silver! So nice to see you! Sadly you haven't missed much. ;_; *bad shop-owner*

Kuuuuu~ I'm so glad you decided to give us another shot, I would seriously miss you and Noe if you left for good! I'm sorry we haven't been making much of a case lately!

Oh, Ruri, that's probably why Hunter is on vacation too! TAT I'm a failure, waaaaah!!!

I'm not ready to let us die yet though, so...though I'm so sorry to say, guys, that the RP event will have to be majorly postphoned (again) - Maxx decided to tell me after I finished freaking out about the lineart, bless his soul, that he won't be able to handle an event till October - we'll totes be good to go for October. So, like the last one (that actually happened), we'll be merging the RP event with Halloween, so let's all look forward to a spookaliciously good time then? Three kids have already been drawn, so this will definitely be happening! 8D;;

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

:O Liesel can't wait to hear about her fellow Halloween RP hytes ; u ;!

It's fun to see more people around * U * ;; I've been gradually becoming more and more reclusive on Gaia, ahaha... QMQ

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

October. *________* A fine month!

*grooms thy* Noooo reclusive-ness, not allowed.

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

I will try not to be a recluse! QMQ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out