Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hobo Pixi's Waifu

Dedicated Supporter

congrats everyone!!!

kitzu-jama's Partner

Congrats on all the drops everyone! And good job Ami! They look fantastic!

Alien Datemate

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AaaawelcometotheshopPhobosRipleyGuseptaaaI'dcomeupwithsomethingbetterbutIgottadumpanddashaaaaaa!!!
nepsah
Sypon
ImposterCharredgp

screamingshark's Husband

Malevolent Mage

HOISTS PHO UP OVERHEAD.......

my boy!!!!!!! he's here!!!!!!
everyone looks so good omg ; A ;

Alien Datemate

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh look! It's FrossUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and her admirers! Eh, wait, I think I pronounced that wrong. FrossUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ..? FrossUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.....??
Well anyway, its a celebrity and two kids.

Micillia
Iiits Aether!
Melona-pan
FrossUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
purplerosesbeauty
Aaand Tyanna!

Hobo Pixi's Waifu

Dedicated Supporter

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
EDIT: All solved by the might of ami!

Alien Datemate

The trees are a changin'. The days are getting shorter. Denim is becoming more seasonally appropriate...

Hobo Pixi

leon_a_darkangel

Skyli Peep

Hobo Pixi's Waifu

Dedicated Supporter

Holy talito batman ;0; my son is so cute and look at the other two bbys heart

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Ereeeeyyyy, cute little babs ahoy!!!!

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
My sweeeeeeeet cowardly Meadow!!!!!

Alien Datemate

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wonder what Nefren would think of the fantastical moving forest that is Shyloh's lovely lusus. Another paradise on Alternia, perhaps?

Buzzwulf
Melancholies

saedusk's Datemate

Springtime Teenager

IM GONNA CRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Alien Datemate

Boof! Bang! Bop! One troll rolling through puberty and two settling well in!
Gl!tch~
nepsah
Taki-di

i updated the two alt arts to be their journal certs - if you'd like to use the older ones feel free to just use them on the new journals since we'll be moving soon!

Gl!tch~'s Partner

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces