Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
^^ slides around

melona-pan's Fangirl

Versatile Vermin

quick clarification added to the guild announcement, if you have paid for your teen but don't have the right # of roleplays required completed, i will complete the art and the cert, but will be taking it on trust that you don't start using the troll as a teen until you have completed the required roleplays. i'll be asking people to pm me again when that happens, so i can update the first page of their journal. also also i won't have time to do growth rp prompts, if people want to do those on their own, they are free to do so! smile

also if it turns out i've vastly overestimated the amount of people who will be messaging me, it'll be first come first serve, and i will try and do any stragglers in january. no promises for that month though. :s

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Ami nice to see you good luck with everything and life in general

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
I'm super glad to see activity! Thanks Ami. c: <33 good luck on getting time and such for doing these wonderful things *_*
/scuttles back to studying

Bear

Hot damn it'll be great to see legendary Ami art once more.

And it's so nice to see peeps posting. Q~Q But it sounds like we've all been hella busy.

melona-pan's Fangirl

Versatile Vermin

thanks guys! i've got no classes for this month so i'm really trying to get stuff done Q w Q

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
oh man YAY!! ami I hope everything's going well for you, I saw the game you're working on and im really anxious to see how it comes out!! good luck to you guys, and congrats on getting the kickstarter funded and to a high rank!!! : DD!!

heyo soldier!! yeah, my life has been hectic, not only with exams but just teenage drama
sighsasdolfjaskd
I hope everything's been alright for everyone!! *U*!!

Dedicated Bunny

saedusk's Datemate

Springtime Teenager

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *A*

I don't have anyone due to grow yet but I'm hella pumped to see more delicious teen art always :9 :9 :9

Ruthless Regular

Melancholies
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *A*

I don't have anyone due to grow yet but I'm hella pumped to see more delicious teen art always :9 :9 :9

WHAT ABOUT EMI

saedusk's Datemate

Springtime Teenager

Solar Occultation
Melancholies
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *A*

WHAT ABOUT EMI

EMI ALREADY HAS TEEN ART THO REMEMBER

Ruthless Regular

Melancholies
Solar Occultation
Melancholies
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *A*

WHAT ABOUT EMI

EMI ALREADY HAS TEEN ART THO REMEMBER

O RIGHT

MY BAD
Yay for troll art!

melona-pan's Fangirl

Versatile Vermin

yeah!! i'm still working away on that, but i will be doing the trolls in my breaks from pixeling. today i gots short hair fronts to do, and then i will see about starting on a troll o u o /thumbsup

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
If anybody needs RP I totally volunteer ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers