Welcome to Gaia! ::

To account for this insane inflation, how much should flatsale, light-edit Hobbits go for?

3k, OG style. 0.125 12.5% [ 3 ]
50-100 million. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
5-25 billion. 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
25-50 billion. 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 2 ]
50-100 billion. 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 2 ]
hobbitses hobbitses hobbitses 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Cute Fairy

*snugs* We're always here if you need us. Remember that! Ilu!

Colorful Waffles

So glad to see such support here<3
-curls-

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I am also here with my two beautys!

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
oisillon

i can see where that would cause that. I lost quite a few people this year myself. There've totally been times I had to just be by myself just to prevent myself from making other people miserable.

I couldn't stop logging on gaia though. lol i'm so addicted to gaia. if they were to really pull the plug on it, I might go through some serious withdrawal and not know what to do. xD
Graceangel
oisillon

i can see where that would cause that. I lost quite a few people this year myself. There've totally been times I had to just be by myself just to prevent myself from making other people miserable.

I couldn't stop logging on gaia though. lol i'm so addicted to gaia. if they were to really pull the plug on it, I might go through some serious withdrawal and not know what to do. xD

Yeah, I totally get you. I've been theoretically on Gaia since 2005 and I'll never stop coming on here, even if I have grown to hate parts of it. rofl

*must feed addiction* emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom
Thaliawen
*snugs* We're always here if you need us. Remember that! Ilu!

*purrs* Thank you babe. <3 So much love to you.

Byagane319

Aww yay! It's like a whole family reunion! emotion_kirakira emotion_awesome

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
oisillon

Let's see.. i came march of 04. and.... i came to the breedables early 05. I just have to tell you. the only time I've gone for a long period of not logging in was after guild wars 2 launched. XD I hiatused for almost uhhhhh 7 or 9 months. XD and.. i was on a fence about leaving because i got eaten up by that game. then someone emailed me to ask if i'm thinking about leaving if they could have my soquili. XD

lolol... totally made me come back. xD heart

Now i'm wondering if i .... ever uploaded my cert for here to pb... hmmmmm
Graceangel

I can do some hunting around in the photo bucket to see? c: We still have Hobbits to help us with our Winter Yuletide Festival Event, but for now I shall slink off to making the hiring thread … ninja

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
These are my two

User Image

User Image

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
ok then. i guess i never got my cert. XD that's why i dont have it up. woooo This is mine though

User Image

Cute Fairy

*snugs* I'll help with hiring stuff, if you like? I'm good at motivating people!

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
biggrin is it just artist hiring? I would help with misc stuff and rp modding, etc? XD
Graceangel
biggrin is it just artist hiring? I would help with misc stuff and rp modding, etc? XD

It'll be for just about everything. rofl emotion_awesome
Annaving
heart c:

heart heart heart

Did you get my PM? My Gaia isn't accepting PM's for some reason, so I wasn't sure. ;-;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff