Welcome to Gaia! ::

What're your plans for our Hiatus?

I'll stick around the thread&&chat with everyone until you're back! Duhh♥ 0.38157894736842 38.2% [ 29 ]
I'll come back when you guys come off Hiatus, for SURE! ♥ 0.30263157894737 30.3% [ 23 ]
Ahh, man. Unless things start picking up when HoA reopens, I might say farewell. =/ 0.19736842105263 19.7% [ 15 ]
Probably not coming back, guys. ; n ; But I wish you the best of luck! ♥ 0.11842105263158 11.8% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 76 ]

Invisible Phantom

24,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
Hey Shad! ^.^

Shy Regular

*pokes head in*

Eloquent Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
-falls over- And to think I was done with school. Damn moving out Xp

Shy Regular

Try not to die in the thread, Dark xp

Springtime Shapeshifter

Fans the darkluv

Shy Regular

*turns on the overhead fan*

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Exaleen2

Sorry for the long delay, my disappearance was untimely x.x Between our two I wouldn't mind something happening if you would like so >w<
You want to talk to me?

*shrugs* not a problem. Thank you very much for taking the time to quote me and let me know what's going on. ^.^

Would you like a fling or are you interested in more? *is trying to get breeding agreement set in place now so that I could just enter them in the future.* Right now I would be very comfortable with a fling, but if you would like to have more then I should warn you that I would end up started another RP. Also I'm very much into family RPs, so if they did end up with foals after a fling (or more either way) and you wanted them to know their mother I would be fine with that.

Random note: I saw the avengers and it was awe-some! I do have to agree with my bf though. best hulk movie ever! cat_mrgreen
Quote me. Simple as pie right?

Shameless Man-Lover

Iiiiiiii don't wanna work todayyyyy

I'm not coming in Wednesday. Nope nope nope. Tomorrow's all meetings all over, but Wednesday, nope nope nope. ugh

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I've had my days off XD Didn't get enough done though :/

Fashionable Fatcat

Shameless Man-Lover

Reoakee
I love family rps! Possibly one of my favorite kind! I think perhaps a fling would be good for now, then if we want to move them into life mates we can do so ^w^ She's more of a one stallion mare, but I can have some corrupt her >3

Liberal Conversationalist

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
You know why?.... >.> <.<

CUZ IT'S A BAT PHONE!!

Shameless Man-Lover

du nanananananananananananananana BATMAN!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff