Welcome to Gaia! ::

What're your plans for our Hiatus?

I'll stick around the thread&&chat with everyone until you're back! Duhh♥ 0.38157894736842 38.2% [ 29 ]
I'll come back when you guys come off Hiatus, for SURE! ♥ 0.30263157894737 30.3% [ 23 ]
Ahh, man. Unless things start picking up when HoA reopens, I might say farewell. =/ 0.19736842105263 19.7% [ 15 ]
Probably not coming back, guys. ; n ; But I wish you the best of luck! ♥ 0.11842105263158 11.8% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 76 ]

Eloquent Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
-snugs Mira- I hate bad tummies.

iSexy_Kitten's Fangirl

Spooky Delight

~rolls in really needs to get rp muse going for the rp's i have~

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
http://www.livestream.com/naynaylemur

Streaming many different things might not get to hoa stuff till later but would enjoy the company all the same

Shy Regular

*peeks in* Mmmm, chocolate...I look so forward to having some...if we get any lol.

Hallowed Heckler

scream stressed

So everyone decides to IM me all at once when I'm trying to sleep because I sillily decide that I'll turn my phones IM system on because of a random whim. And then the dog decides that not only am I not allowed to sleep, she needs to jump on my bed, sniff around and then lay in the dead center which drives me utterly nuts because I haven't slept in a queen sized bed in years. So no comfortable sleep, interrupted every five minutes by drunk IMs and dogs, and cold to boot. Yeah Its going to be a fun night. : |

And if one fricking thing goes wrong here, I will seriously flip tables. I don't have the patience for this s**t.

/eyes room carefully/

Yep. Dead at night. like always.

Phail Ninja's Husband

Tiny Wolf

Shy Regular

Eloquent Fairy

14,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Hey guys <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Deviantart/ Zazzle
Star Struck Customs [Closed]
HoA - Shop /Customs (march 26-30th)/ Breedings(april 19-23rd)

Eloquent Fairy

14,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Yay dogs 101 is on <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Deviantart/ Zazzle

Invisible Phantom

24,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image

mrgreen

Love is a wonderful thing <3

Eloquent Fairy

14,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Lunar - XD I love that show i wake up by 8 for it every saturday heart

Wow the creator of eddsworld passed away from cancer at the end of march =[ How sad. He was a very dedicated and fun animator. He shall certainly be missed by many.
R.I.P. Edd Gould after 6 years of fighting cancer you deserved a break.

Deviantart/ Zazzle

Invisible Phantom

24,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image

I love dogs 101, but I haven't watched it in awhile...cause of school I stopped watching TV for the most part outta not having any time to do so with all the studying...

Speaking of which...I'm now glad I flunked out, my classmates who went on are having a hell of a time, and I know at least half (Mark said most) flunked their first drug quiz...gives me more time to study them, and I have a feeling I'm giong to need it User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eloquent Fairy

14,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Lunar - awww that sucks but it does show that your a responsible person when it comes to both points (passing on tv to study + positive outlook on flunking to an advantage) :3 I bet you will do great when you go back XD all that studying and you will do great! youll be all PSH b***h please!

Deviantart/ Zazzle

Invisible Phantom

24,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image

I've been doing classes for the last 3 years straight, and really that last term, I think it was just a point I was burned out since I've not had a break in forever, and nursing school is HARD especially when it's accelerated as much as our's is....the amount of information you have to process, remember, and not just vomit back out for a test but to put to use in clinicals and such is just freakin' amazing. My family hasn't gotten how hard it's been for me to get through, and really...I welcomed this break.

I'd already realized my weakest point was knowing the drugs, and remember what they are/do/classes/things to watch for/side effects/any nursing implications involved/things to teach the people was hard only because I spent so much time trying to learn everything else, I always pushed the drugs to last. The last day of my med/surg 2 class, the med/surg 3 instructor came in to give everyone the handout of what to read and what the class schedule was for the last term, she told everyone she was BIG on people knowing their cardiac drugs. This alone made me glad I was flunking to have the time to study them. 3nodding

I'm basically drinking in anything they post on facebook about the class to get clues of what to focus on as I do study right now xD

*flops in yawning*

Morning guys! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out