Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

~Opening Banner~

Welcome to Guardian's home, Arata. This is where the souls of living things that have passed beyond the veil are reborn into Kirin. This is where the dead turn into Guardians. Welcome to their new home.

User Image
User Image

Page 1:
xx1: Opening Post
xx2: Table of contents: You are here
xx3. Rules & Regulations
xx4. Announcements & News
xx5. FAQ
xx6. The World
xx7. The Story
xx8. Guides (Reserved)
xx9. Kirin
xx10. How to Get a Kirin
xx11. Owner's List
xx12. White/Gray/Black Lists
xx13. Staff
xx14. Affiliates
xx15. Reserved

Page 2:
xx1. Auctions
xx2. Raffles
xx3. Breedings
xx4. Customs
xx5. Cosplays
xx6. Mutants
xx7.-15. Reserved
User Image

General Rules
1. Follow all TOS and Breedables Forum Rules
2. This is a fun place! So please leave all drama elsewhere. Even if you don't like someone, we should all be respectful, polite and kind.
3. No harassment/bullying of threadgoers or Staff will be tolerated!
4. You may win as many Kirin as your luck will allow, within any quota outlined by the shop rules. This means: 1 Freebie Per Event, 1 Paid Per Event. (Note in-thread give-aways or Staff Gifts to you do not count toward the Event quota.)
5. Gifts by owners do not count against any existing shop quota. You may be gifted Kirins by as many willing gifters, as they choose. (Staff do not police gifting. You can give to the same person every time you have spare Kirin, or a different person every time. It is your choice.)
6. No asking/whining/begging for pets from other owners, Staff or during events.
7. No complaining, griping or flaming if someone gets the pet you want or if they didn't give a gift to you.
8. Luck changes and this is only a game. If it upsets you, take a step back and cool down.
9. Payment (per event) is due within 24 hours unless otherwise stated within the event Rules & Guidelines. If extenuating circumstances exist and make this impossible, you must contact the Mule or Staff. The Staff reserves the right to re-home as necessary if this requirement is not met, the Staff does reserve the right to home/offer to the next participant in the event.
10. No Co-Owning Options available at this time.
User Image

~Announcements:~
Events Fiished!

~News:~
September 1: Candy Fest Over. RP Contest & Name Game Still active!
September 5: Name Game & RP Contest Closed! Light Thread Updates.

~Recent Events:~
Page 10 Raffle
Page 15 Wednesday Event
Pg 20. Candy Counter Paid Raffle
Pg 23. MoonHerd Male RP Contest
Pg. 25 Name Game Setting Sun Wisp Contest
User Image

When you wake for the first time (first time?), and get to your feet, looking down at your hooves (hooves? You could remember having feet. And hands) in confusion, trying to piece together what you remember from your past, a flash of light, a smiling face, someone holding you close, with standing on all four hooves, mane falling in your eyes, you find you really can’t. What had happened? How had you come to be here? Like this?

You are standing in a lush green glade, directly in the center, surrounded by light and nature and this is not how you remember your life being.

Movement in the woods next to you spooks you, sending you dancing on your hooves, such a novel sensation. You feel powerful, strong, and so so strange.

And a little raccoon creature darts out of the woods towards you, smiling. “Finally! You are awake! I was being to wonder about you.”

You stare at it blankly, sure that where you come from, raccoon creatures couldn’t actually talk. You had to be dreaming.

“You don’t know what’s going on yet, do you?” It asked, sitting down and wrapping its tail around its front paws. “I guess I should explain. It is what I am here to do after all.” It chittered a laugh. “You died, in the other life that you can almost remember. It happens. Don’t be sad.”

Died! How could that be?

“Here you are reborn. As something new, with a chance at new life, new family.” The raccoon tilted its head, seeming able to sense that you were about to freak out. Maybe it showed on your new face. “You don’t have to worry. All souls make their way here eventually. It might just be best for you to forget that you had another life.”

But, what if you didn’t want to forget?

“Or you can go on a quest to remember all of your forgotten memories from the life before, but I warn you, it will be difficult.” The coon shifted on its feet and sighed. “You seem the type who will stop at nothing to get your memories back!”

So true. You already wanted to remember what you had forgotten. And remember how you had died.

“I can guide you if you want, it will be easier with me helping. And, after all, it is what I am here for.” A flash of teeth in a smile and the coon was on its feet again. “Or you can do it on your own, if you would rather. Or you can forget, start over, mingle with the souls both old and new you will find here.”

The choice was yours, in the end, what to do with the new life you had found.

The choice is yours.
User Image

~Cub~
User Image

~Adult~

User Image

User Image

~Wisp~
User Image
~Foal~
User Image
~Adult~
User Image

User Image

Freebies!
These are happening all the time! Lurk the thread, my friends!

Flat Sale
None Currently

RP Events
None Currently

Auctions
None Yet!

Raffles
None Currently!

Breedings
None Yet!

Customs
Not Open Yet!

Cosplays
Not Available Yet!
User Image

Super Staff, Fantastic Friends, and Lovely Lurkers All!!

User Image

None Currently! Let's Keep It That Way!

User Image

None Currently! Let's Keep It That Way!
User Image

~Staff Zone~

Shop Owner & Fearless Leader: DarkenWoodWolf
(Colorist, KirinWrangler and Killer ChessPlayer!)

Shop Co-Owner & Loveable Sidekick: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
(Colorist, KirinWrangler and Professional HorseWhisperer!)

Line Owner & Generous Benefactor: Lunar Mirage
(Guest Colorist, KirinWrangler and Awesome Soul)

~A Nod to Those Who Have Gone Before~

Ocearen- Kirin Lineartist.
Tolli Raovan- Kirin Templatist.
Shadow Puppet - Guide Lineartist
Tani Duh! - Edited/Added angelic/demonic wings for all Guide stages
Lunar Mirage - Updated the Guide Template

User Image

~AFFILIATES ZONE~ (banner forthcoming)

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/guardians-of-rebirth-raffle-pg-10/t.93743731/][img]http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah146/GuardiansofRebirth/Banners/AffBanF_zps5c4a73aa.jpg[/img][/url]
User Image

~On To Page 2 For More!~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas