Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you interested in rp here? (Curious poll!)

Not really. I admit, I just want pretty pets and to breed said pretty pets. 0.1078431372549 10.8% [ 11 ]
I do want rp but I don't have a partner/ I don't have a good plot yet / I'm too shy. (Say something in the thread! :3 ) 0.32352941176471 32.4% [ 33 ]
I WANT ALL THE RP RIGHT NOW GIVE IT TO ME. 0.30392156862745 30.4% [ 31 ]
I'm a potato. 0.26470588235294 26.5% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 102 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 243 244 245 246 ... 247 248 249 > »|

Feral Pumpkin

Conservative Seeker

Hatehatehate mobile gaia. XDDD I can't check the guilds. I think this weekend (or friday! I only have one job that day) I'll assign a new cert artist. :3 I keep falling behind, sorry guys ;3; I get a few hours online a day and most of the time I'm just catching up on DA. XD

Depawsit's Waifu

Magical Spirit

-snugs Thal-
Weekends are glooooorious, just because I'm finally off of work. xD

Conservative Seeker

Weekends are! I do work ... twoish hours at one job. It's 3-5 XD Kind of a silly shift. It's pretty much cleaning up the shop and shutting down the system but it's money!

... I can't even see notifications GAH.

Depawsit's Waifu

Magical Spirit

I dislike the Gaia app soooooo much. It's terrible. I just use the phone browser. xD

Conservative Seeker

I caved and went to Safari. XD I need to get a peek at the guild. I think it's my turn for the orp. :horrible:

Depawsit's Waifu

Magical Spirit

I'm sure you'll be forgiven. You gotta work! =P

CAPTCHA: Zombie prom

Conservative Seeker

There's a mental image!

Depawsit's Waifu

Magical Spirit

Zombies in ripped up prom dresses and tuxes doing the Thriller. I love it! xD

Depawsit's Waifu

Magical Spirit

Hey guys.

I just wanted to let you all know that I got into an accident today on my way to work. My car is most likely totaled (from what I've heard). I'm alright though. Just a few scratches. A giant, wild turkey flew onto the highway and the car in front of me hit it dead on. They slammed onto their brakes, which made me slam onto my brakes. I tried to turn my car to the side into the other lane to avoid hitting them, but... I still did. I clipped the backside of their car and either flipped or rolled... Not sure which. All I know is my car was on it's roof when it stopped. Went to the hospital and everything.

I'm shaken up really bad and I'm pretty sore... But nothing broken or anything like that. Needless to say, my Gaia activity might be a little low. I have to deal with the insurance companies and quickly finding a new car so I can get back to work.

Still. I just want to apologize if I'm not able to be around as much if I'd like. :C

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
oh man Kit, as long as you're okay, take care of yourself and don't worry about Gaia

Depawsit's Waifu

Magical Spirit

I'm okay. I'm not as sore as they said I was going to be. Got some bruising going on now and a little pain where the seat belt was on my side. Other than that though... And having to search for another car, I'm okay... Despite my car rolling on the highway and having me dangle inside of it. <3

Feral Pumpkin

Depawsit's Waifu

Magical Spirit

exclaim All posted cert forms for all colorists that hadn't been done yet, are now done and posted.

Conservative Seeker

Lady Kitania
exclaim All posted cert forms for all colorists that hadn't been done yet, are now done and posted.

You = amazing ;; thank you hon!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces