Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Irish Night Fox

Oh wow that must be the answer because I have a few people tell me athletes foot cream. It's nice to hear it isn't bad, but if I don't have to have it that would also be nice rofl XD

o.o monthly cycle!? Like it'll keep coming back!? -more sobbing-

O_O -dodges Sei's sneeze-

That naga ;0; heart

it would be epic to not have them! But on the chance that you do get them, seriously, try not to scratch.

They will not keep coming back once you get rid of them. I was referring to your menstrual cycle. The fungus is drinking your bloooood. The richness of that stuff will attract them lower, so keep your hands super clean. No one wants to put fungal cream between their legs >w<

And now that I've grossed everyone out, lets change the subject back to the sheer amount of suitors that Twilight is gonna ahve 8D

Intellectual Mage

Teigra
*gonna' laugh when Tutu gets his tail kicked by one of the dominant females one day* rofl

Sorry I've not been around either...had a heck of a stomach virus the last couple of days or so...I'm still trying to get back to work with no success thus far. ><

I will laugh too. Can't wait till he gets his tail handed to him by his father too XD

Eww sorry you were sick too

Ring worm at least it's fairly harmless

caffeinecraving's Pardner

Chatty Regular

OH ROFL!! I'm so sorry, Umi, thanks for explaining XD Believe me, I have been scrubbing my hands so much... I'd better get better about the lotion now with how much washing I have been doing XD

Yeah with how horrifying they were making it sound at the vets "All the clothes you worse around them bleach, clean every surface with s**c & span, wear the same shirt around them time and time again to keep it from spreading to the rest of your stuff then bleach that shirt... Oh but if you do get it just get an anti fungal cream." Wut? XD

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Yeaaaaaaaaaaah idk Momo XD
Holly had ringworm, we were given a topical ointment to put on it and washed our hands really good after. We never got it, it never came back and they never told us to guaranteen her rofl

I hope your bbies recover quickly though, and excuse me while I smack your breeder.

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Yeah, it's a nasty fungus. You should take all those precautions, but if you accidentally get it just slather some lotriman on it. Lol

caffeinecraving's Pardner

Chatty Regular

Y'all are the best thanks so much for your help ;0; I have been such a freak about this because, I mean, they freaked me the heck out about it rofl.

heart

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Thing is, stuff like this ALWAYS sounds worse than it is. I'm pretty sure part of the training to do anything involving medical care of anything includes how to freak their patients and patients families out.

Aged Genius

Dai likes this naga... >3> -shoves Zulf at her and waggles eyebrows-

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PSA: Veggies are gross.

That is all.

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
*likes some veggies, but right now, stomach still doesn't like much of anything at the moment* gonk

HelMel's Kouhai

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Ironic because when I was at the store tonight, I was thinking about how much I miss fresh, grilled vegetables.

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
Eeee! TWILIGHT! >>snuggleluffies<< She's so awesome! Dat white hair and yellow eyes <3 And...Didn't think about that. o_o no shortage of suitors at all.

Dayht: >>clings to twilight<< She's just a baby!

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Mom and I are trying the Paleo diet, which is basically meat and veggies.
And I don't like veggies.

But today I tried turnips, snap peas, and butternut squash.

.......it's all gross.

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
Berri, you can have fish too! But that diet sucks butt. I tried it for a while, and you do feel better. The downside, you don't like like 90% of what you actually can have >.<

HelMel's Kouhai

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
I need to go over to your house.

I've heard good things about paleo diet for what I'm struggling with, but I'm just learning how to be a home cook, so I'm not really ready to start diet based cooking/shopping.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff