Welcome to Gaia! ::

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Totally understandable. xd

Think I'll throw out one more prompt for the camp to respond to...then move on tonight...

Aged Genius

-nod, nod-

I just can't wait for the Valentine's stuff to start! >w< I love, love, love, love anything that could result in breedings <3 It's always great to see which are the lucky ones

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Haha, and Valentine's Day can get pretty crazy around here, ever since the Erotes showed up a few years ago. rofl

Aged Genius

So I've seen XD

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
*giggles* Behbehs everywhar! rofl

Hee hee, and so much more planned this year... ninja

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
And a short prompt for Celestia and/or anyone else hanging around at the edge of the water on the beach and paying any attention to the water. rofl

Aged Genius

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
*works on ideas for powers for her Faeries* Hmm...Eudora has one, so she needs a second, plus an RP with her Mellon....I'm working on the RP post for Elyta with her Mellon now....and I have no set ideas at all for poor Seiya, for his basis, powers, or anything. sweatdrop

Aged Genius

-huggles Celestia-

So I'm watching this really old anime; not sure if I like it or now

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
*chuckles* Okay...so, I guess watch more of it and decide? rofl

Hee hee, nah, I've done that before.

*resists urge to want to brush/play with Celestia's hair* >.>

Aged Genius

It's kinda... meh... >>

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
@teigy - ummmmm... Who could tamara be working for? I assummed since the HQ got destroyed, someone would want to make sure everyone is okay. But now i'm stuck in the rp cause......i assumed. *feint faint* And you should totally make seiya's based on the song "when you wish upon a star" lol

Also, i has no fairies. *looks forlornly for melly* She/he is still being created.

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
/went on a shopping spree last night unplanned
/bought a toy pack with Rarity and Luna to put on her new comp desk when it arrives >,>;;

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
XDD My bad, Dae, didn't mean to put you in a corner. Um...there's not really any organization among the Angels and Demons yet, so uh, maybe it is just some general good samaritans trying to make sure everyone is okay. Maybe they used to live in the HQ, but since they don't have a home now, they wanna' make sure that others are doing okay, since they can't do much for themselves?

And I did make a reference in one of Lugh's RPs to having to chase someone off his farm before because 'watermelons are not for smashing' so maybe said delinquent in the face of a serious disaster decided someone should check on the cranky farmer in the forest. rofl

*giggle* That's cute...I'd been thinking since he's a constellation Fae, maybe something based on navigating by the stars?

Seiya for those who don't know him.

*wants a Luna for her desk too* >.>

Aged Genius

-watching sword art online instead-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items