Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Swims in* "Sooo....anyone of my kind in here now? I'm looking for a friend!" says Serenity
((I need to join the guild. sweatdrop ))
--[[Yehh... What is Serenity? x___X'']]--

Generous Giver

Coronus walked though the forset she caried Zulu close to her. They made an interesting look Cononus still in her egyptian garb holding an egg.
((Serenity is a name change from Ke-isha...she's an Aion))

Generous Giver

((hello Silver I know he is a rare valinetine since Chael is also one))
Jiro shook his head, looking aimlessly at the forest. It had been AGES since he'd been here. Had he really been sleeping all this time? Jiro wondered what happened to his little Pae'il friends, his younger brother, and all those he used to know. Now this place was pretty different. He wondered what had happened, what will happen.
--[[Mmmkay... Mine's all Pae'il sorry xD]]--

Generous Giver

Coronus topped she noticed jiro wakeing up and walked over to him.
"Hello are you ok?"

FA Strafe's Significant Otter

Silver Baron
--[[Oh dear. I haven't been here in ages. GAH. I'm urberly sorry. I noticed going through the list that my other Pae'il isn't listed. Kawari. Ehm a rare male valentines Pae'il. ANYHOW.... Just a what happened to him kind of question >.<'']]--

(( All babies born previous to June 2005 who were not active in the last couple months were taken away, we are however willing to return him if you are planning to be around more, he unfortunately will take a little bit to grow as we do not have his adult form in color ))
--[[That explains a lot x__X'' Yeah. I'll try to be on more. I've been completely blanked out but yeah. I'll be around more. Or I'll try. The entire coloring issue is fine. I don't really mind.]]--
Jiro looked up to see some other Pae'il offering him some help. He scratched the back of his head, his wings lightly streching out from the long slumber. "Ehm... Yeah... I think so, thanks." Jiro gave the Pae'il a smile and stretched a little bit more.
((I'll take a ticket for both the male and the female!))

Generous Giver

She sat down next to him carfully putting Zulus egg on the ground next to her. "My name is coronus I am a Fae and this little egg is Zulu." she pointed to the tan and purple egg "I have not seen you befor, but then I do not see many Pae'il"
He gave a little smile looking at the little egg. "Hey Zulu," he said with a sheepish grin. "I used to have a little sibling. Not sure where he went though. I guess I overslept and everything changed." He rubbed his neck, looking about. "I'm Jiro, first generation demon Pae'il, nice to meet you Coronus and Zulu." He got into a kneeling position and gave a little bow of gratitude.

Generous Giver

Curonus stopped him "No bowing needed I think we all are equal but i think I have herd your name befor from my adoptive sister her name is Chael." She stood up and offered him a hand. "yes many things have changed since you went to sleep the island has colided with another. Fae's like me are now around. and well I guesss I am talking to much."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff