Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Waffles

(( I just finished reorganizing the certs and renaming the necessary files. If you'd have time to fix all the diary broken links, I'd love you forever. :'D ))

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
((*giggles* I can handle that then, though it might be an on-going project, with so many diaries, guys. I'll get started on it and work when I can (probably a lot in my lecture classes 'cause I'm horrible and ADD XD ), then when I post that I'm finished, if anyone STILL has broken links 'cause I missed one, just let me know. 3nodding ))

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
((First two pages of diaries fixed.

*so obviously not studying for exam* XD ))
((Oooh... I'm going to have to fix my certs in so many places. Darn me for having 13 pae! lol JK. Anyway, I'll fix my links today sometime. biggrin ))
((I've been updating my randosig first and Tiki Jim, Zoe and Kaelia didn't come up with the code that you said. I used Jim- mixed, Zoe- angel and Kaelia- demon.))
((Okay got my journal and rp request threads all mixed except the three.

Also Personal Ads- I'm thinking of taking everyone down and having those who want ads post again. Some are old, some might come back and all have broken pics and I'm too lazy to fix them all. I figure putting up now ads would just be simpler. What do you all think? I won't do it until I hear back from ya. You can post in the ads themselves if you want too. Thanks.))

Questionable Waffles

((Thanks so much Mel! heart I guess I forgot Kaelia was a mix! I also figured out why Tiki Jim and Zoe didn't work- their links I had didn't have the i31. in front of photobucket. Odd.))

HelMel's Kouhai

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
[Mina:
I think its a good idea to do a revamp of the ads, since FA is doing one anyways. That way you can weed out the ads of people who are no longer active/interested and everyone who's interested can just post an ad. (But don't delete the old thread so that we can copy/paste our old ads if we need too)]
((Thanks Wolf. I think that's what I'm going to do. Just clean it out and reopen it. I wont' delete the thread that way if someone wants to find their ad from when they posted it they can. I figured that's a good reason for those that might not care about the ads anymore.

Also, I won't do this until Monday. So, if you want me to keep your ad please post it in that thread. Thanks.))

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
((I'm currently in class and cramming for an exam in a later one, but I'll finish fixing the diaries when I get home tonight.

MOST of them should be done, at least all the active ones. I think I'm halfway through page 7, then have 8 left and that should be it. Let me know if anyone still has broken images in any (active, existing Pae'il) diaries on pages before that, please. 3nodding ))

Generous Giver

((wow that is a lot of work tei keep up the good work))

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
((I try. rofl xd ))
((Thanks for fixing them Tieg. The only ones of mine that aren't working still are Jet and Luau LuLu. biggrin ))

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
((Whoops! I did miss one. sweatdrop

All fixed now! ^__^ ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff