Welcome to Gaia! ::

For a special, rare stage of Featherweavers (Council); which would you prefer?

And 'elder' stage that anyone can work for. 'Elders' would be rewarded after a certain length of time and/or RP requirements with the shop 0.62162162162162 62.2% [ 23 ]
Creating a pack/herd/flock/skulk system, where 5+ more Featherweavers could form and there be an 'alpha' type figurehead who would be the leader? 0.32432432432432 32.4% [ 12 ]
Don't care / not interested in special stages 0.054054054054054 5.4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Unicorn

I might be the only person who still has not joined Flight Rising! I know it's kind of the thing right now, but I feel like I'd already be behind even though the site has only been around for a couple of months.

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
StarieMichie
I might be the only person who still has not joined Flight Rising! I know it's kind of the thing right now, but I feel like I'd already be behind even though the site has only been around for a couple of months.

I resisted for a long while. I had an account but didn't do anything with it until the Soq ...thing happened and I needed something to take my mind off it. Then I got hooked >.>

Unicorn

Every time I peek in Soq to see if anyone is talking about... you know, Soq, it's all Flight Rising stuff. xd I played a MOBA called Prime World for a couple weeks, but now I'm kind of sick of it. But now I'm thinking of taking up fairy gardening as a hobby. It's kind of like making Warhammer terrain, but with real plants.

I think the other thing with Flight Rising is that you have to stalk for when sign-ups open, right? It's super limited or something?
StarieMichie
Every time I peek in Soq to see if anyone is talking about... you know, Soq, it's all Flight Rising stuff. xd I played a MOBA called Prime World for a couple weeks, but now I'm kind of sick of it. But now I'm thinking of taking up fairy gardening as a hobby. It's kind of like making Warhammer terrain, but with real plants.

I think the other thing with Flight Rising is that you have to stalk for when sign-ups open, right? It's super limited or something?
Glad you decided to join my Champions of Light team - you won't regret it!

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
StarieMichie

The fairy gardening thing seems really fun <3 I spend way more time offline than I used to, which ...is a good thing. Getting some sun/exercise/etc

I grow my own veggies now and have chickens >3

As for FR, right now they have registration closed because their servers were overloaded.. hopefully they will be up soon but last time they opened sign ups for like three hours it got flooded and it was worse than it was before lol

Hopefully once they get that straightened out they will open again

Unicorn

Kamiki
I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU CHICKENS! emotion_dowant
I kind of want a whole farm filled with animals, but that won't exactly work because we're not zoned for any sort of agricultural goodness. Mostly though, I want chickens and goats (okay, and PONIES, but that is a way further down the line goal).

I've been working on a lot of house projects. We bought this house about six our seven weeks ago now, and almost every night we're doing something. I'm working on bringing the flower garden back to decent shape, but it's not the right season for it, so mostly we're doing non-planting things like moving rocks and building a fountain. It's awesome; our yard is filled with birds. I like to just sit and watch them.

And that seems to be the story of Flight Rising. whee I've heard about that a lot just from skimming threads.

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I live in the most suburban place ever... but technically chickens aren't strictly forbidden by the HOA (it says caged birds and household pets... well, in some places in the world, chickens are more popular pets than dogs and cats...and I have a coop, so that's a cage kind of...) and Austin is pretty chicken friendly so... yeah. I'm turning my TINY little Wisteria Lane lawn into a mini urban farm. So far my bounty has mostly been herbs and okra, but there's something still invigorating about it.

And that's cool about the home improvement projects! I can't believe I've been in our house for over a year now...it certainly doesn't feel like it. I feel like we just moved in!

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nayci's Fav

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
I don't have a FR account either. xd The last sign ups were open during a time I'd be asleep/at work.

Unicorn

Hum, I wonder if I used that line of logic on my husband if he would let me have chickens. whee Working out in the yard is the best! I'm of the opinion that humans need to be outside and have contact with the earth to remain happy. Somehow we've gotten to this point of everyone sitting at little boxes talking to other people at little boxes. We're trapped in steal and concrete buildings all day. I think it would really just improve everyone's mood if they would do things like gardening or raising animals. Or, like, go on real adventures instead of just grinding in WoW. Technology is such a double-edge sword. We get all this convenience and comfort from it, but it also starts to feel like a cage.

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I know I'm totally biased but they have been nothing but a joy (well, except for the learning curves like racoons and dog training....).

I raise Bantams, which are mini-chickens. Specifically Seramas (which are the worlds smallest chicken, standing only a bit higher than a coke can) and Showgirls/Silkies because they are just so damn friendly and snuggly.

It took me a long while to realize I was very depressed - not just sad, but a chronic kind of depression. I finally did something about it - in April I started lightly exercising, taking some doctor prescribed meds, changing how I eat, gardening, and raising chickens. Since then I have lost over 35lbs, A feel better, I eat better.. I'm just a generally happier person. I still LOVE my online time of course, but I'm mentally able to step away and live life instead of just being sucked into this screen for all day, every day (Which is where I had been rapidly heading...)

Rabbit Creature's Husband

Feline Cat

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Nayci's Fav

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250