Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy we are back?

Yea! :D 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 176 ]
Never heard of you before! 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 84 ]
No! >[ 0.029220779220779 2.9% [ 9 ]
I don't know, I'm just here for the cheeseburgers! 0.12662337662338 12.7% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 308 ]

*tries to snooze*
Ooo, this shop looks neat heart
Allo heart It is! Bit of a lull right now though...

How are you this fine day?
Heya 3nodding I hope it comes back, I love the arts! I'm doing pretty well, just hunting around for ideas for thread layouts, setting up my own b/c shop soon ninja How're you?
Nice! What kind of shop is it going to be?

I'm pretty good ^_^ Sneaking on while at work, since my boss is in a meeting....
Hehehe nice 3nodding The shop's gonna be lineless faerie dragons with lots of little customizeable things, it's actually quite a bit of fun to set up so far, been wanting to make a shop for a long time. The interest thread's [here] if you're interested, it's still majorly under construction though.
Awww, they're adorable!

...I actually just received word that this particular shop will be going into hiatus. So, this may not be the best place to hang out sweatdrop

Dovaxy's Wife

Seeker

yes, sorry to anyone still keeping tabs on us! I've been at work a lot and Silent has been doing her darnedest to round up the staff and get them working on stuff... but alas, life has eaten us a bit.

I think we need to hire and the core staff needs to RP out the background story~ so once I get back in early July, I'll be setting up a hiring/revival IT. So please don't forget us or your espers or OCs! They'll get a chance to dive right back in once I can devote the time and energy the shop deserves.

Feel free to post questions here, Silent is always watching the shop or drop me a PM, I'll get it faster than I might a shop post. I'll have internet access, but on my phone... so all there, just slightly limited in scope. Time is more the issue as I won't have much free time available to me until July 10th. You can certainly hangout, RP in the shop, we don't mind~ but the activity lull will continue a bit longer. I'm so sorry!

Invisible Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Oooooooh.

-pets Kia- No worries bby. You can always find me in some cubby hole or something. xD

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ruthless Consumer

Silent is always watching...-hides herself- Kiaaa I miss you, and I hope you enjoy your catch up time and trip -clings and nuzzles- I agree with you on all those things, hiring and background rp fleshing out -nods-

I could never forget about my darling espers n OC's -kicked in the face for being lazy and goneee baah- I cant wait to see you back in July and everything start to pick back up again.

-crawls into Ewa's cubby hole to nest-

Ruthless Consumer

-creeps into the thread- Rawr!

Ewa, your sig boy is beautiful -sighs- Everything Omi makes is so amazing..must...touch it..

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Hi all! This...Is pretty!
Glad you think so! Still on a bit of a hiatus right now, RL has kindof eaten everyone, Kia in particular... sad

But give us a subscribe and then you'll be up to date when things do come back ^_^

Dapper Inquisitor

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Already stalking. :p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers