Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Sparkling Senshi

Meeki! I'd like to ask you a question - I finally have enough money for a Freak breeding. Is it still allowed to get SIlver Star breedings done, or is that going to change?

I posted in the FFF thread in the guild, too. 3nodding

Sparkling Senshi

eek

Well, I must be off to bed. If you would allow this breeding, just drop me a line or...whatever, since you're Meeki, you're God...and I'll send you payment in full.

Last bump before bed! blaugh
Meeki... You amaze me with your art... eek heart I wish I knew where you lived. Because then I would send you a giant box of cookies with your name on them, plus a little heart! 4laugh heart

Haha! I'll sell my human soul for her,
plus a box of meeki cookies!
=Priceless whee

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
*depression bump* I must attempt to sleep I guess.

Thank you O-Ren~Ishii smile Your words are very sweet. *hug*

No more silver star breedings, Lucifer. yayoi's freaks will be hers to roleplay. The only breedings left will be gold. Goodnight all. :/
Meeki, when you get around to it, I have a few questions:

1.) What are the fae freaks? I haven't been online in a while, and I've missed a lot.
2.) What types of kats could the Baali embrace? Can she embrace ones that are already Vampires and convert them to her clan? Will the embraced ones get new lineart?

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
1. Freaks are the more unique faekats. They have mixed DNA and are one of a kind usually, unless they have siblings. They often come from god lineage or just faekats with unique races like Gremlin or Dust Bunny.

2. Baali want to bring darkness into the world, they want to find a way to summon the demons to become their masters. Because of this, they are ostracized by just about all the other clans. Most vampires can't understand why Baali would want demon masters for themselves and even the Malkavians think they are mad. Hehe. So anyone that is into darkness, or if you can find some faekat demons, that would be great, I know there's a few demons in the faekat world from my Freak, Spite. Baali will obviously avoid all holy or pure races so definately ebil races will appeal to them.

*morning bump*
Meeki
1. Freaks are the more unique faekats. They have mixed DNA and are one of a kind usually, unless they have siblings. They often come from god lineage or just faekats with unique races like Gremlin or Dust Bunny.

2. Baali want to bring darkness into the world, they want to find a way to summon the demons to become their masters. Because of this, they are ostracized by just about all the other clans. Most vampires can't understand why Baali would want demon masters for themselves and even the Malkavians think they are mad. Hehe. So anyone that is into darkness, or if you can find some faekat demons, that would be great, I know there's a few demons in the faekat world from my Freak, Spite. Baali will obviously avoid all holy or pure races so definately ebil races will appeal to them.

*morning bump*

I see. She is so fascinating, I'm sure it would be tough to find just the right Kats to embrace. I really, really hope I win this *crosses fingers*. Thanks for the info, Meeki.

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
*bump*

I definately love the ebil races. I will miss the vampires. Hehe.

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Meeki, I have to say I love this vampire, if I didn't have the one I had I'd go for her but I'm content with my Serapis. I'm curious though, what kind of special kats are you going to do next? I'm wondering cause I can't wait to see what else you do, and wondering if a vampire like Serapis can do a freak breeding, or offer his DNA for use by anyone who want's his dna mixed for a freak breeding...
ohh pretty am i allowed to give a bid or no because I have lestat?? don't suppose I am huh. Acctually wnated to ask a weird question of ye would there be any way to use the freak facility to splice 2 same sex kats? Just wondering I know you didn't really want same sex babies and stuff but it would be nice if ones who were really really in love and had rpd for ages could have youngsters of their own.

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Hey Syrius. ^__^ You got a ton of kats, and all sooo pretty! ^_^

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
You can have multiple vampires in multiple clans as long as you roleplay fairly. The only thing I don't want is the same person to have multiple vampires in one clan as that seems to have a monopolizing ring to it. But there's quite a few people have have faekats in multiple clans.

I don't think I can splice same sex cats. We need both egg and sperm for babies, you know. sad So I like to stick to male/female breedings. Multiples are possible, like in the end one freak could have two male dna and 3 females but to start with, we will need one male and female. Sperm and Egg to start the baby, then when the baby starts to grow, we can add additional DNA.

Serapis would be good enough for a freak breeding. Old, Wise, Powerful. Not to mention the whole serpent like abilities he has.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff