Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Trickster

Bluedemonwolf
Qixel
Absolutely. I figured it would be Akakios, but Archie was the last to be mentioned, so yeah. xD

EDIT: And, fix'd.

Tag!

lol I guess that's what we get for thinking of Akakios but not mentioning him.

tag brb

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
i dont mean to come and split but Im hungry..so Imma go eat then head to bed, I'll catch ya'll sometime tomorrow! *snugs all* night night!

Darling Hunter

Qixel

tag for when you get back
Qixel
Battle tag!

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Ugh, long day was long. Worked a double shift, then worked out with workout buddy for two hours, then was flat for a while until I could muster up the energy to make food. Food has now been consumed, and left arm cat is in place.

In other news, I got my new laptop battery! I have to let it charge another hour, then let it run all the way down, until my computer shuts down from low battery, and then charge it up and repeat the process a total of four times to maximize the battery's life span. It's also suggested that I repeat this process on a monthly basis. As expensive as the battery was, I think I'll do that. But it was much cheaper than getting a new lappy! (And I love my current lappy too much to replace it while it still works!)

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Nashi! I just beat Qix in a battle where I took absolutely no damage! biggrin The dice gods seem to be making up for screwing me over in my second gym battle.

Adorable Trickster

Bluedemonwolf
Qixel

tag for when you get back
tag

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
mewrose
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Nashi! I just beat Qix in a battle where I took absolutely no damage! biggrin The dice gods seem to be making up for screwing me over in my second gym battle.

Really? Cool! Poor Qix must have done something to annoy the dice gods, because I did the same thing to Qix in our gym battle. Of course, I am now looking at three turns of frozen in my current battle, so bah, luck.

Adorable Trickster

Darling Hunter

Adorable Trickster

Bluedemonwolf

Tag.

I'll be back in a bit, gaiz. Gotta go do part of the dishes.
Qixel
Eienna
tag

Tag when you're ready.

Confident Duck

I just want to sit a bunneary down and eat Trix in front of it...
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Staring at your Zorua... *_*
The Anesthesia
I just want to sit a bunneary down and eat Trix in front of it...

Lol. How are you doing tonight?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces