Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Trickster

REPOSTS FOR GREAT JUSTICE
Qixel
I've got a rehoming here for you all to enter. <3 The rehoming ends on the first, probably, so be sure to get your entries in before then. <3 All the relevant info is in that thread.

Spoopy Werewolf

also reposts for great justice research
Quote:
um uh on a completely unrelated note, what's everybody's favorite pogey that they own here?
this is purely for research purposes. > 3>;;

Darling Hunter

Neko- Well Vincent the Arcanine holds a special place in my heart cause he was my first pogey but my favorite would have to be......... either Aaron the Riolu, Farvardin the Houndoom. or Melpomene the Darkrai. I honestly can't pick between them since two of them are OC's of mine and Aaron is one I've been after for ages.

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
I think I'd have to go with Caddie (Cadeaux) the Delibird for my favourite. She was my first and she's absolutely hilarious. X3

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Huh, interesting. So I'm playing through the ORAs Delta Episode now. (The spoilered text below is not especially spoilery, but you may want to avoid reading it if you'd rather discover that story yourself.)

I find it interesting that they hang a lampshade on the fact that ORAS is drastically different from the original RSE, in that there's a bunch of new pokemon, new technology (all the Nav tech on the touch screen), new forms of evolution, etc. Basically one character suggests both versions exist as alternate realities; ORAS exists in the same continuity as XY, but RSE doesn't. Makes you wonder what the continuities of all the other games are.

Ladykiller

@Mew: I know what you mean. Spoiler'd because of the same reason you mentioned.
How ORAS fits into everything is kinda confusing, but there is a timeline out that clears up some stuff, I guess: [x]. I pretty much threw my hands up trying to figure everything out though, haha.
Best of luck for everyone trying for Elesh Norn! I'm sure she'll go to a good home! heart

Neko_no_Yami
also reposts for great justice research
Quote:
um uh on a completely unrelated note, what's everybody's favorite pogey that they own here?
this is purely for research purposes. > 3>;;

Oh gosh that is hard. D: Maybe Bell, my delibird? She was my first pokemon, even though I don't RP her as much any more. Either her, or Zyk, who is Zin's first pokemon!

Anxious Goat

I started pleying Endless Ocean for the Wii again and I basically remembered that it¿s the best game ever

Anxious Goat

Guyyys for those of you who have Flight Rising accounts, they're releasing a new limited breed of Dragon starting today until sometime in January x3

Generous Giver

I think my Favorite too play is Mr Grim he is a do it all pokemon who is having a good time with life.
My favorite color wise is Coco Bar the moment I saw her I thought if I win her I would name her chocolate bar lol

good morning everyone Checking in from the hospital
my mom got admitted with a infection in her cheek jaw area
Did not expect to be back here so soon. Being here brings back memories of when I was here in october to fix my knee after it broke. My knee hurts remembering lol
sailornorthstar

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*stalks*

Generous Giver

DragonEnchantress
sailornorthstar

*stalks*

eep I have a stalker
sailornorthstar
eep I have a stalker

Always <3 How you been, love? ^^

Generous Giver

DragonEnchantress
sailornorthstar
eep I have a stalker

Always <3 How you been, love? ^^

well other than breaking my knee cap I am pretty good going though physical Therapy to get the movement of my knee back to normal

Oh noes D8 I hope it doesn't mess with your holidays too much =o Lots of rest ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff