Welcome to Gaia! ::

Colorful Contributor

Man, this party ain't even STARTED yet! >8D I'm gonna set up the actual opening event today.

Handsome Shapeshifter

EVENT OPENING GASP!

Colorful Contributor

And when I said I was gonna throw it together, I meant I was going to wake up way earlier than all my coworkers and have to wait until they provide some feedback before the event starts.

BUT HEY, since I have some time to kill and some work to do, how about an art stream? Uh, right after I restart my computer, since apparently my tablet driver just bit it? Or just, not until later, since apparently I am leaving the house in an hour to go hang out with my mom,

Handsome Shapeshifter

Kitty Sprightt
And when I said I was gonna throw it together, I meant I was going to wake up way earlier than all my coworkers and have to wait until they provide some feedback before the event starts.

BUT HEY, since I have some time to kill and some work to do, how about an art stream? Uh, right after I restart my computer, since apparently my tablet driver just bit it? Or just, not until later, since apparently I am leaving the house in an hour to go hang out with my mom,
Well, I am going t my grandmother's house for her birthday feast

Colorful Contributor

I hope you have fun with that! I'll save your semi for another day, then, and just do the template work I was going to do if you weren't around.
HAVE NO FEAR, Mushbee has woken up super early as well to go start getting things together. I'll make up for it when I'm done, or when the baby sleeps.

Peaceful Bibliophile

19,475 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
*peeks in*
Hiii welcome~ <3

How is everyone this morning?
Hey, LYJ! I didn't know you were in this place!

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
New shops attract me like moths to a flame xD

and good afternoon!
Good afternoon!
I'm doing alright. How about you?
I'm sleepy and require bacon and coffee. ; w ; But otherwise good.

So glad to see everyone popping in!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces