Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Cub

I shall sit here and watch, it's been way too long since I've read any of the books. But you guys are bringing back great memories!

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
It was the End of the Turn at Cove and he didn't want to stay, so he went to the Archives/AVAIS building and found her there studying star charts.

Cute Fairy

Naree
It was the End of the Turn at Cove and he didn't want to stay, so he went to the Archives/AVAIS building and found her there studying star charts.

<3 Right!

How did F'lar and Lessa meet?

FAE. GET ON AIM.

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
They met when F'lar went to Ruatha to try and find a way to dispose of Fax. Gemma went into labor and Lessa tried to lie about whether Jaxom lived/died. Mnementh end up catching her in his claws or something like that.

Cute Fairy

Naree
They met when F'lar went to Ruatha to try and find a way to dispose of Fax. Gemma went into labor and Lessa tried to lie about whether Jaxom lived/died. Mnementh end up catching her in his claws or something like that.

And F'lar was like "I'd tap that."

XD Yes. Correct!

What did Felessan and Jaxom find on their adventures in the Weyr?

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
They found some of the "lost rooms" of Benden Weyr that had been sealed. And when the others came and found them, I think they found... A telescope or microscope plus some old drawings of Benden. And I think, they found tools as well.

Cute Fairy

Naree
They found some of the "lost rooms" of Benden Weyr that had been sealed. And when the others came and found them, I think they found... A telescope or microscope plus some old drawings of Benden. And I think, they found tools as well.

Yup! They did! And Lessa was all 'WHUT'S DIS.' And F'lar was all 'LET'S GO EXPLORE!' He was excited.

Who does Piemur marry?

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Piemur married Jancis, Fandarel's grand daughter.

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
I think I scared everyone away. DX

Cute Fairy

Naree
Piemur married Jancis, Fandarel's grand daughter.

XD Mewrose went to bed.

And right again!

How old was Robinton when he first started writing songs?

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Robinton was 3 Turns when he first started writing songs and tapping out simple beats. And then he started to write some of the modern Teaching Ballads.

EDIT: I would ask questions back but I have nothing to offer... Except my love and awesomeness.

Cute Fairy

Naree
Robinton was 3 Turns when he first started writing songs and tapping out simple beats. And then he started to write some of the modern Teaching Ballads.

EDIT: I would ask questions back but I have nothing to offer... Except my love and awesomeness.

Pretty much what I'm offering, too. XD

You got it!

Who was Menolly's first master?

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Petiron, Robinton's father.

Okay, I am game. What was Master Idalon's dolphin name and why was it so popular?

Cute Fairy

Naree

Okay, I am game. What was Master Idalon's dolphin name and why was it so popular?

Whut?

XD I remember Menolly's dolphin name, but I don't remember his.

Cute Fairy

Naree

Correct!

What is Robinton's favorite color?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas