Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
No worries magna ^_^ I just had it wrong in all of my notes, my folder system on my computer, and the online folder xd It didn't take me long to fix though.

*eyes Trouble* You Are Aptly named then. You stay away from my greens. >w< You're welcome Tawny! Also eventually Bereck needs to be pestered by ANOTHER young woman. Cai has yet to fully meet him rather than just Berath.
She only has one flitter thankfully >_>

XDDD I admit I did NOT even think of that when I colored him Revel!. *was oogling pretty fox pictures and wondering if she could smuggle a russian silver fox into the US*

Predestined Inquisitor

=D! Wooo! I am totally up for Bereck pestering, as is he; he's bored as hell.

Also, atypical flitts do need help to hatch just like dragons!
heart Morning guys.

Fashionable Trainer

7,700 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conversationalist 100
TawnyAngel
=D! Wooo! I am totally up for Bereck pestering, as is he; he's bored as hell.

Also, atypical flitts do need help to hatch just like dragons!

Oh. If that's the case then how did people at Benden get atyps? XD Accidents? Because I'm pretty sure they would go "Oh, duds" and not break the eggs open, but we have some atypicals there.
For F'law, I figured he found the egg and when it started having troubles helped it.

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
I figured not EVERYONE at Benden is against Atyps and those given the opportunity for a flit might be willing to help one along.

Or, since atyps aren't around and aren't talked about, they just didn't consider it when their precious flit egg wasn't hatching right away. Surprise Surprise did you forget about us? biggrin

Then again...accidents can happen XD Or already owned flitters with that common knowledge of memories could claw one open.

Predestined Inquisitor

All possible! And some people at Benden might be happy enough with them as pets just not as dragons? It varies, I imagine.

Cute Fairy

Benden peeps, get with the program. Atypes are awesome. >D

Fashionable Trainer

7,700 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conversationalist 100
N'mol: If they were meant to exist, they would be able to hatch on their own. They aren't strong enough to come in to the world on their own. Therefore, they're unnatural.

Predestined Inquisitor

*Snuggles into thread* Weekend! =DDD

Eloquent Raider

I'm saying Roscoes rolled off a table when it was wiggling to hatch and voila..a crimson he dosen't really want. Of course once it was born he couldn't leave it to die on his floor crying - he's not that cruel. Her name is Clay..and she'll probably be a bit dense..from falling on the floor as a hatchling like that.

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

Inside of each of us are two wolves.

One is evil.
It is Anger, Envy, Sorrow,
Regret, Greed, Arrogance
Self-pity, Guilt, Resentment,
Inferiority, Lies, False Pride,
Superiority and Ego

*snuggles Tawny*

I am gonna go with the reddish one. Looks interesting. As for the last one, quote game?
One is good
It is Joy, Peace, Love,
Hope, Serenity, Humility,
Kindness, Benevolence, Empathy,
Generosity, Truth, Compassion
and Faith

Which wolf wins? The one you feed the most.

Dangerous Prophet

SilverShieldwolf

One is evil.
Regret, Greed, Arrogance
Superiority and Ego

*snuggles Tawny*

I am gonna go with the reddish one. Looks interesting. As for the last one, quote game?
One is good
It is Joy, Peace, Love,
and Faith

What's a quote game?

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

One is evil.
Regret, Greed, Arrogance
Superiority and Ego

Mortane: thank you for asking. I was thinking raffle and said game. Just figure anyone who wants the last one can quote me for a raffle ticket
One is good
It is Joy, Peace, Love,
and Faith

Dangerous Prophet

Rhiannon Chandra
N'mol: If they were meant to exist, they would be able to hatch on their own. They aren't strong enough to come in to the world on their own. Therefore, they're unnatural.

Hekate: Well if you're going by that logic then humans are also unnatural to Pern and shouldn't exist here. Also by that logic so are both Benden's Queens since it was only through the unnatural application of mystweed that they were born what with Benden's declining gold laying rate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff