Welcome to Gaia! ::

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

Revel1984
hi, i'm trying to come up with a character for here but my inspiration is........... dried up a little...lol

Same here Revel. I have started, just age and name. everything else has dropped for me
I'll help if I can. Your both more than welcome to ping ideas off me. smile

Eloquent Raider

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
i havent even got name, age or gender... i'm dried up atm.. whee

Eloquent Raider

bleh gotta hate that writers block - i'm sure something will come to you eventually
That's how I started too Revel. It took me several days before I had a concrete idea then several more to type it up correctly. I find it helps not thinking about it. razz

Dangerous Nerd

When I'm in luls... I just sit back, and toy with random generators. xD You never know what silly little thing might toss an idea your way.

http://rinkworks.com/namegen/
http://nine.frenchboys.net/index.php

Second link has a bunch of generators for more than just names... I waste so much time there instead of classwork... :<

Eloquent Raider

oh gods..I do not need to be shown that second site Sin lol
*plays with generators*

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

I just took a random type name that i could shorten possibly if he gets a dragon, age was more towards the younger side again just in case. Other then that i went dry on what to make him or his history.

Eloquent Raider

Tag for Alex.

Hmm do you have any personality types you enjoy playing more then others? Or even an OOC you love elsewhere that could be adapted to the Pern world?

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

Mainly they are the loyal, serious but try to have fun and shy all rolled into one.

Eloquent Raider

well that sounds like and interesting conflicted base to start off with

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
You have until May 5th to create a character. Plus we have a character critique section that anyone in the shop will definitely help if you need it.

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

I know Jet. And thats pretty much what I am like too, soo I can work it a little bit easier.

I am sure I need the critique Naree, once I write up some for it

Eloquent Raider

Awesome =-) Can't wait to read what you come up with!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff