Welcome to Gaia! ::

YuFaes will be closed for the time being and most likely indefinitely. If you paid for a YuFae and have yet to recieve anything, PM me please. Everyone else, If you still keep you journal up i'll evolve your pets but it doesnt seem like anyone's doing that either.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello! Welcome to Yufay's Yu-Faes. Below is the table of contents...
When and if you decide to purchase a Fae please read all of the background
information and purchasing information, and follow all the steps.

Thanks!
Madame Yufay

Table Of Contents

Post One: Introduction
Post Two: What is a Yu-Fae?
Post Three: How do you care for a Yu-Fae?
Post Three: What are the stages and how do they advance?
Post Four: Orbs, Personality traits and Habitats.
Post Five: Picking the Yu-Fae for you and ordering.
Post Six: Sales, Auctions, and Owners.
Post Seven: Samples and Sketches.
Post Eight: Custom Yu-Faes.
Post Nine: Links Out.
What is a Yu-Fae?

What is a Yu-Fae?

A Yu-Fae is a faerie, they have strong psychic powers, connecting you to them. Faes are picky, not every Fae is compatible with every person. That's why you must visit the Fae-vault and let a Fae pick you. Faes live in orbs. Once the Fae reaches child stage it will become more obvious which orb is right for it. The orb is the Fae's natural habitat. When they sleep, they sleep in the orb. With each slumber comes new powers and knowledge. As they absorb the knowledge, the orb's glow will fade, and they will grow, eventually becoming a full-grown Fae. As an adult, Faes will have the opportunity to choose either to stay with you, leave, meet another Fae and breed, or they may even die. What happens depends on how you treat them and how you bring them up. The possibilities are many, it's a journey waiting for you and your Fae.

The Story Behind Yu-Faes

After inheriting her grandmother's mansion, Yufay discovered a safe, as big as the room that led to it. She opens the door to the safe, and a bright, beautiful glow overtakes the room. In the safe were hundreds of eggs, sparkling and glowing. She decided to take one, just to see what would happen. After months of watching the egg, and nothing happening, she became discouraged and ventured back to her deceased grandmother's mansion to return the egg to the safe. This time when she placed the egg on it's pillow and just sat pondering. 'Why would they be here if they have no purpose?' Then she noticed something strange happen. As she sat there she began to sense the presence of the beings inside the eggs. Each one displaying it's personality for her. Finally, she came across one, a sparkly pinkish orangish egg, something drew her attention towards it, beyond the others. She held it in the palm of her hands and it began to glow, more than before. The egg dissolved and inside there was a small child.

In a nutshell-
Yu-Faes are small faeries.
They start as an egg.
The egg will not open unless there is a connection between the human and the fae.
Not everyone can own a fae.
Yu-Fae's are Role-Play intense, if you don't plan to role-play it, it will NOT grow.

You must post in your journal at least 2-3 times a week.. i understand people have lives, but there's no point in buying them if you won't help them grow.
How do you care for a Yu-Fae?

Yu-Faes, much like humans, have interests that change as they grow. Your Fae may want to you read to it, play dress-up, play with monster trucks, go on a nature hike.. all depends on the Fae's interests. As they grow older, things they want to do will become less childlike and more like a teenager or adult. It's like bringing up a child, just in a much shorter span of time.

What are the Stages and How Do they Advance?

After your Fae hatches, and becomes a child, it will drop hints as to which orb it will prefer to use as it's source of wisdom. Sometimes, appearance alone will be enough to base an orb choice on.

As it absorbs the wisdom, it grows and eventually turns into an adult Fae, and the orb becomes quite pointless a possession.

Egg Stage: Lasts anywhere from 2 days to 1 week.
Child Stage: Lasts anywhere from 3 weeks to 2 months.
Adult Stage: Endless
Sage Stage: If your Fae becomes powerful enough and wise enough it may become a Sage, in which it can become a leader of it's particular art.
Orbs, Personality Traits, and Habitats

These are the only three orbs available at the moment, as more Faes develop, more empty orbs will fill with magical substance.

The light blue orb is the orb of the sky and the heavens. Faes that inhabit this orb will be bestowed with supernatural powers, such as flight, the ability to change things and create objects from nothing. However, nothing harmful could ever possibly be made from such magic.. and nothing could ever be changed for the worse.

The green orb is the orb of the earth and nature. Faes that inhabit this orb will be bestowed with growth and healing powers, and a stronger knowledge of life and the cycles of nature. These Faes generally have a love for nature, and will do anything to preserve it, and care for all living creatures. Healing the wounded, helping plants grow, and bringing things back to life are a few of the skills a Fae could obtain from inhabiting such an orb.

The red orb is the orb of love and passion. Faes that inhabit this orb will be bestowed with the grandest powers of all, the ability to make someone fall in love. Along with the ability to create passion and such intense emotions, the Fae will be granted the wisdom to not abuse the powers. These Faes, generally are extremely loving beings and very committed. Whether it be to you, or a project they're working on, every venture becomes their obsession.
Picking the Yu-Fae for you, and Ordering

Once you've paid, either through AIM or MSN, I will take you into the vault (Roleplaying of course) and we will find the Fae for you.. (I'll make the art for the egg right after that!) To order, PM me with the following form and begin the trade with the amount listed in the pricing post.

Name:
How much time you spend on gaia daily:
MSN / AIM screename:
Time Zone:
All of the above information is necessary in order to find a time to set you up with a Fae and see how possible (or not possible) it is for you to be active with your Fae.
Flatsales, Auctions, Owners

Right now we're having our first flatsale!

2.5k for each Fae, one per person, and 10 slots.

01. Lady Vincira
02. Kiita
03. Kaioto_Katsuma
04. Eamane
05. Angel_eyes2004
06. OdinEdin
07. Puss.In.Boots.exe
08. Kolina
09. Moung Ting
10. Diamond_Gaze

Once the flatsale is over we'll have an auction for a custom Fae.

Owners

Lady Vincira - Pherista - journal
Kiita - Hazina - journal
Kaioto_Katsuma - unnamed - journal
Eamane - Silver - journal
Odinedin - Armond - journal
Kolina - Metanira - journal
Puss.In.Boots.Exe - Gouka - journal
Samples and Stages

My Samples I made sucked-- so I decided to just post the real things ^^
These are the stages the YuFaes are currently at.

EGGS:

CHILDREN:

ADULTS:

None yet ^___^;;

SAGES:

None yet .__.;;

Each Yu-Fae starts as an egg, advances to a child stage, and then to an adult.
Each stage is vivid in color and CGed, the child stage sample is simply a sketch, but will not be just a sketch when your fae grows, and the egg will also be colored, to reflect the colors of your Fae.

Coloring Sample:

I just kind of threw that together in a few minutes just as a sample of my coloring style as an adult.

Faes will also be automatically updated when they change stages, and when they sleep (orb stage)
Custom Faes

After the flatsale is over, information regarding custom faes and the auction will be posted here.
Links Out

Here i'll link to shops, quests, and anything else you want ^^ If you want to be linked and would like to do a link exchange PM me with your banner and link to this thread using the following banner

Open now! Please bump if you won't buy smile
crying bump sweatdrop
THESE...are...BEAUTIFUL! eek

But RP intense...gah...I dunno if I'll have time for it...hm..... **Considers** I'm very interested, but school starts in a few weeks....

7,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ooh. Funky. this is worthy of a "Dirty Deeds" Pmub... But I can't find the image link. xDD Sooo, here's a song. For you.
~Bump, bump it up, bump the post.~
xD.

7,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
By the way, I'd buy one buuut... I am very broke and school starts in a while. xD I'll be kinda busy.
<3 <3 <3
Heh, thanks.. let's hope this actually gains some interest <3

Haha, yeah school-- haha, what a joke. I really shouldnt be saying that considering this is going to be my senior year, ahh oh well heart sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff