Welcome to Gaia! ::

closed
<CENTER>(Banner To Come Soon...)

Ryuichi17 (Jaysen17) - Creator of the Tahra'i. (zinn-chan made adult lineart Ryuichi17 created Child Line Arts). RP Advisor, Tagger, and all other's not listed, etc...

elven_maiden - Second in Command. Deals with all minor problems, and everything First in Command has to do.

FairyFaye - Colourist

Ayari - Colourist

Remember When - Colourist
Hello! I see you have taken an interest in the Tahra?i.. Oh, I see... you want one? Well read on and you will see the available ways for you to get one. ^_^

(NOTE : I do not accept pet trades)

Flatsales:
A flatsale is basically a sale with a set price of 2k. All sales will be posted a few days before the actual sale happens. When the times start will be posted.

Flatsales:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
2.5k (Special Halloween Edition) Sorry it's late sweatdrop

Auctions:
Every so often a Tahra'i or (or more) will be set up for Auction. This feature will not be up for a while until things start to run a little bit smoother. Below will be a few Rules that reguard Auctions, check them over if you wish. It's recommended. Auctions will not be listed in this thread. A new post will be set up and will be linked from the front page to the Auction. Please follow all Rules and Guidelines that are listed in the Auctions Post.

Auctions:

None as of yet...

Raffles:
Once, or twice per month there may be a Raffel. There will be unlimited tickets, each person can buy as many as they want. Each ticket will cost 100g. Once the raffle is over I will go to A RANDOMIZER to decide the winner. Each colorist will list one Tahra?i on rare occasion they may list two. Send trade to Ryuichi17, he will then put all the information that is required on the Certificate.

Current Raffels:

None as of yet...

Breeding

Breeding costs 2k (1k per owner). You must decide who will own the baby (Co-Owning is not yet allowed). PM Ryuichi17 about who you want to breed, and all the information that will be listed below. After you send me the information I will let the colourists know and they will get your baby colored up as fast as they can. (NOTE: You can not breed with your own pets, your pets are family, and that's not good... eek

Breeding Slots
To breed you need to PM a Staff member (Ryuichi17, elven_maiden, or a Colourist you wish to do the coloring for you're offspring. You need to let us know who the Mother, and who the Father will be. The colourists will then get the offspring done as fast as possibel.

Currently Closed...

Pick-Up's and Owner List will be here when I can get back on the computer.
<CENTER>((Banner To come soon...))

Soon To Come
<CENTER>(More Banners To Come Soon... stare )

SPECIAL EVENTS

None yet... sweatdrop
<CENTER>More Banners To Come Soon... sweatdrop )

Links - none as of yet

Affiliates - none gonk

1 more post and you may post
and you may post

*gets busy with entering all the information he needs*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items