+1 (Thread Newbie) 0.51162790697674 51.2% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 > >>

Hilarious Fatcat

User Image

Newest Arrivals/Growths
VALENTINE'S PLUSHIE-GRAMS ARE OPEN!
VISIT THE ORDERING THREAD HERE!

And here's a free plushie-gram for EVERYONE!
User Image

Hilarious Fatcat

- Welcome - News - Story - Rules - Stages - Sales - Auctions - Events - Guild - FAQ's - Staff - Links -
User Image

Current News
02/14/14 - Newbie raffle is over! Congrats winners! (Winners are posted HERE!)

Past Updates
02/07/14 - Valentine's Day Plushie-Grams are OPEN!
02/06/14 - A free newbie raffle has opened! Check the Special Events post for more info!
02/06/14 -Congrats to Xe-mu-na-su for winning the Dice Game!
01/25/14 - Mystaira is running a free newbie dice game on Page 6! If you have two or less cats, check it out for your chance to win a free cat!
01/25/14 - We've returned and are working on reopening the shop! If you'd like an updated cert, please PM the shop account!

Hilarious Fatcat

- Welcome - News - Story - Rules - Stages - Sales - Auctions - Events - Guild - FAQ's - Staff - Links -
User Image

Hello there... I'm Mrs. Eunice Cooper. Most folks just call me THE CRAZY CAT LADY Old Lady Cooper. I live west of Barton Town in a rundown two bedroom house. What did you say? ....NO. I don't care what the neighborhood kids told you. It's not haunted. And no. I'm not a witch. Do I look like a witch? I didn't think so. I am, however, a widow. My beloved husband Samuel died in the Gambino War of '45, and I've been on my own ever since.

Now, where was I? ....Oh yes. Even with my husband gone (God rest his soul), I'm not completely alone. I have a whole family of cats. In fact, I have nearly 130 of them and that number grows by leaps and bounds every day! I love them all dearly, they all have their very own names, and I talk to each and every one of them every day. I think my dear Samuel sent them down to me from heaven, to keep me company. But recently, I've received a letter from the Gaian legal system... They think I have too many cats, and they're forcing me to get rid of them! HOW CAN YOU HAVE TOO MANY CATS? Now that's crazy!

If I don't get rid of some of my cats, they're going to take them all away from me. They'll probably drown them! You know that Leon fellow looks pretty shady and all... So I'm forcing myself to find them new homes, no matter how much it kills me inside. Simply for the fact that I don't want them to end up at the bottom of the lake! I know he'd do it too. He's not a very nice boy.

I need your help to start giving my precious fluffballs new homes! You look like you could use a new little friend... Won't you take one with you?

Hilarious Fatcat

User Image

[1] You MUST follow the Gaian TOS during your time in our thread. Anyone who doesn't, will be reported and dealt with by Gaian Mods.
If you don't know the TOS, you should go check it out here.

[2] DO NOT steal the art. Sharsh worked very hard on this lovely art, and if we catch ANYONE using it without permission, they will be dealt with.
Art thieves will be banned from the shop, reported to the Mods, and face whatever additional punishments the Mods may decide on.

[3] Bothering us about the next flatsale/auction will be won't get you anywhere. (Except onto the blacklist.)
Please wait until the next opportunity is posted in the sales/auctions/events sections.

[4] Please, read the front page before attempting to get involved in the thread.
Any questions you may have about this shop are most likely already answered on the front page.
If the front page doesn't answer your question, either post your question in the thread or PM the shop mule.

[5] Roleplaying is not required, but it's definitely welcome!
Those who do decide to RP their cats may even receive special shop rewards.

[6] Please be friendly to all thread-goers and owners, and treat each other with respect.
If there's a personal issue between you and another owner or thread-goer, please take it outside the thread.
We do NOT tolerate any fighting, name-calling, or other negative behaviors in the thread.

[7] Reselling or trading your cat to another person is NOT ALLOWED.
There is only ONE exception to this rule: If you are leaving Gaia or B/C altogether, you may petition that your cat be given to a friend.
But even then, your petition must be reviewed and approved by shop staff before ownership will transfer.

[8] Co-owning IS allowed, BUT with some conditions:
There must be no more than TWO owners sharing each individual cat.
Only one of the owners is allowed to RP the cat, to save any confusion for other owners.
Both of the owners must approve a breeding before the breeding can occur.

[9] Please display some knowledge of spelling and grammar when posting here.
It may sound harsh, but our shop's staff don't want to have to decipher everything you say before answering you.

[10] Shop staff has the right to refuse sale to anyone who does not abide by these rules.
In some extreme cases, shop staff also reserve the right to remove ownership from anyone who breeches these rules.

Hilarious Fatcat

User Image

Newborn Stage
Time to reach this Stage: They're in this stage when you receive them.
Stage Information: These cute little puffballs have just entered the world. They're just barely old enough to be given away to new owners. You need to pay extra attention to them and make sure they're getting everything they need.

Kitten Stage
Time to reach this Stage: About two weeks. (RP in the guild can speed this up!)
Stage Information: Your kitten has finally opened its eyes! And, we can tell whether it's a boy or a girl now. They'll be extremely rambunctious and will play with almost anything (even if they aren't supposed to). Can you keep up with them?

Adolescent Stage
Time to reach this Stage: One month. (RP in the guild can speed this up!)
Stage Information: Your kitten is starting to mature, but only in looks. They're still rather mischievous and playful, but their face is starting to fill out, and their tail is getting longer. They'll stop at nothing to interrupt your activities and have all the attention focused back on them.

Adult Stage
Time to reach this Stage: One month. (RP in the guild can speed this up!)
Stage Information: Your cat has reached the end of it's growth cycle. They've started to mellow out quite a bit, and spend most of their time sleeping. Occasionally, you can get them to play. But for the most part, they only want to sunbathe and nap.

Hilarious Fatcat

User Image

No flatsales available currently.
Please watch this post for details of the next flatsale!

Flatsale Rules
[1] Each flatsale kitten costs 10k. Winners must pay in gold, items are not accepted.
[2] The type of flatsale will be announced along with the flatsale date. Types could include speed sales, flaffle style, game-related, etc.
[3] Each person may only claim ONE kitten per sale. NO exceptions.
[4] Payments must be sent to the shop mule. If payment is not received within 24 hours of the sale's end, the cat will be resold.
[5] If you cannot attend the sale, you CANNOT assign a proxy to act in the sale for you. You'll have to try again some other time.

Hilarious Fatcat

User Image

No auctions available currently.
Please watch this post for details of the next auction!

AUCTION RULES
[1] Only bid what you have, and don't boast about what you're able to bid.
[2] Do not attempt to harass, scare, guilt, or otherwise influence fellow bidders.
[3] Donation items/letters are accepted, and are valued at 90% of current lowest marketplace value.
[4] Store items are generally not accepted, unless they are specifically listed in the auction details.
[5] Co-owning IS allowed. But please refer to the general thread rules for more details.

Hilarious Fatcat

User Image

We're having a FREEEEEEE newbie raffle!
Six cats (Three Males and Three Females) are up for grabs!
Raffle starts 02/06/14 and ends on Valentine's Day!
Anyone with TWO or less cats can enter!
(If you have more than two, you can still get tickets by referring your friends!)
Regulars, refer all your friends!
Newbies, post the form below to enter the raffle!

Newbie Raffle
User Image

I'M NEW AND I WANT A KITTY!
Username: (your username)
Referral: (who referred you, leave blank if no one referred you)
Preference: (list all kitties, (using the letter/number combo above them) in the order you like)

[quote="Old Lady Cooper"][/quote]
[size=24][b][color=orange]I'M NEW AND I WANT A KITTY![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Referral:[/b]
[b]Preference:[/b]

TICKETS:
1 - 3. Ashli-chan [x]
4. purrrplekitty (Referral)
5 - 7. Zight [x]
8 - 10. yamikisa [x]
11. Xe-mu-na-su (Referral)
12 - 14. Tellah Amna [x]
15. purrrplekitty (Referral)
16 - 18. Gwendolyn Barrett [x]
19. milly17 (Referral)

Hilarious Fatcat

User Image

GUILD LINK
Click HERE to join us in the guild!

OWNER SERVICES AVAILABLE IN THE GUILD
- Owner's List
- Kitten Naming Thread
- Breeding Slots
- Custom Cat Information
- Alternate Cert Backgrounds
- Status Items For Your Cat (Growth accelerations, Gender changes, etc.)
- Accessories for Your Cat
- Owner Role-playing Threads
- Special Owner-Only Updates and News
- Special Owner-Only Contests{/quote]

Hilarious Fatcat

User Image

[Q] I CAN HAS ONE FREE, YES?
[A] Uh... No? We generally don't give out freebies. On rare occasions we may give a cat or two out as a present, a thank you, or as payment to our staff. Those practices are obviously at the management's discretion.

[Q] HOW CAN I GIT ONE THEN?
[A] You can... Stalk flatsales or auctions, get involved in shop events, get one from a breeding, etc. There are plenty of ways to get a cat, and plenty of opportunities to do so.

[Q] What about a pet trades? Do you guys accept those?
[A] It depends on the particular staff member. You'd have to check their custom thread in the guild to see if they accept trades, and what types of pets they prefer to trade for. If they'll accept your trade, great. If not, please don't continue to bother them.

[Q] How many of these cats can I own? Is there a limit?
[A] No, there isn't a limit. You may own as many as you wish. You can only win one per flatsale/event/auction though. And we'll balance out the population by holding newbie flatsales/raffles from time to time as well. This way, there's no worry about one person owning all of them.

[Q] I CAN WURK HEER NAO PLZ?
[A] Check the staff post to see if we're currently hiring. If we are, proceed to the hiring thread and fill out and application. If we're not, please don't bug us about it.

[Q] CAN I GET A NEON GREEN CAT WITH HOT PINK POLKA DOTS ON IT?
[A] The shop staff prefers realistic colors and markings. We probably won't ever do anything neon or anything else along those lines, unless given a good reason to. If you really want something that wild, order a custom through our custom slots.

[Q] Well. If you don't like unnatural markings or colors... Does that mean there will never be cosplays?
[A] Cosplays, customs, and special edition cats are exceptions to our aversion to unnatrual colors/markings. We will do occasional events including any of the aforementioned, and they will most likely be rather unnatural. But those specific types will be the ONLY unnaturally colored cats, besides customs.

[Q] NOOOO. Someone already named their cat "Fluffy". That's what I wanted to name mine! Can I still name it that?
[A] We'd really prefer if you didn't. Simply to avoid the confusion it would cause for shop staff, and for owners. Just pick a different name.

[Q] I WANT MY CAT TO BE ABLE TO TALK TO ME.
[A] Real cats don't talk. Neither do these. They can communicate with each other if you absolute want them to, but they can't just walk up and start talking to you.

Hilarious Fatcat

User Image

User Image
[Owner/Lead Colorist] -
Anliathe (Aude)

User Image
[Lineart/Templates] -
Sharsh

[Full-time Colorists]
None Currently.

[Part-time Colorists]
None Currently.

[Guest/Past Colorists]
Akkhima
Adona Benedicta
Chibi_Dragonfly
Choucho
HALLUCINOGENISHAWHATEVER
0-HELL_HOUND-0
Marina Toriama
Mystaira
Nikiana

[People We ♥]
_Corrupt - She donated the guild for our shop!
OrliDeppgrl1526 - For running the shop in our absence!

Hilarious Fatcat

User Image

[Affiliate Slots Are]
OPEN!

User Image

[url=http://tinyurl.com/kcfqn66][img]http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo266/OLDLADYCOOPER/banners/link.jpg[/img][/url]

[If you'd like to affiliate with Cedar Lane]
First, check to see if we're currently accepting more affiliates for the shop or not.
If we're not accepting affiliates, we are not going to respond to your affiliate request.
Make sure that your banner is sized to 200x40 pixels. Sorry, we only accept this size.
Post our banner in your shop and then PM Old Lady Cooper with your banner info.
Please Note: We reserve the right to deny any affiliate request, as our staff sees fit.

User Image

Hilarious Fatcat

Hilarious Fatcat

Hilarious Fatcat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items