Welcome to Gaia! ::

Graceangel

oh, how about

89 = Cantha

12 = Karka

4 = Wroda the Quick

does that work?

also ... i can imagine you still keep some super to do list of doom? don't suppose you do any customs these days? XD like custom beta +items? kind of thing? XD

That'll work. I'll try to get them certed by tomorrow! *might crash straight after work tonight*

Yes, the to-do list is still doom, but it's mostly other people's owed doom right now; kind of stuck waiting on replies on all kinds of things or until I get home to all the files on my stuff. XD

I don't have slots open RIGHT NOW, because I'm trying to wrap up Geeks and work on Gnatty's owed stuff and didn't want the to-do list to explode like WHOA. I MIGHT open up some customs/evolves/items as I work on the Evolve Wall/wait for replies/more reported owed stuff, though. 3nodding

Again, not RIGHT NOW, because I gotta gauge how much Evolve Wall I can get done first. XD

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
ArynLight
XD

i was kind of thinking the rotflskull dudes would make an awesome War Boy!!!

Loyal Partner

13,915 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Graceangel

SunFireDemon

Astro Zombies'

I will post up screenshots here in a bit... but I have 11 characters out of 12 slots on my first account, and I think.. 4 of 5 slots on my second account. Been playing since it opened, pre-ordered the HELLA AWESOME version of HoT.

MissDemeanor.9253 (Anvil Rock)
Altoholic.2794 (Fort Aspenwood?)

I may like the game a liiiiiiiiiiittle too much.

Demonic Shapeshifter

pft. if anyone wants my skype infor pm me. ^_^ I'm accessible there more often then gaia.

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Geniegirlly
MissDemeanor.9253 (Anvil Rock)
Altoholic.2794 (Fort Aspenwood?)

I may like the game a liiiiiiiiiiittle too much.

i wonder why i never knew about this. emotion_kirakira

i mean.. geez... are you on facebook? cuz... there's a gw2 girls group on there i admin in. if you all wanna be added to it; let me know. it's a really big group. biggrin emotion_bigheart
Graceangel

i was kind of thinking the rotflskull dudes would make an awesome War Boy!!!

I'm sorry, "awesome" + "war boy" does not compute. Now, "doofy excited puppy" + "war boy" on the other hand.... X3

Loyal Partner

13,915 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
As promised, screenshots from my main account! (Anvil Rock)

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Granceangel

I -have- a Facebook account... how often I -use- it would be the question. XD

Aria Starstone's Significant Otter

Naughty Kitten

Graceangel

:O whhhuuttttttt.... ADD ME AND PLAY WITH ME! haha.. biggrin I'm kind of an addicted casual player? i pvp a lot, and I enjoy drytop/silverwaste things. I'm also super down for helping anyone with their personal story lines. biggrin I haveeeeeee 7 characters total, 4 of them are lvl 80. i can lvl a toon to 80 in a month. lol I just follow what i call a fast track and use food all the time. not to mention if you're guild is running an exp buff and if you have an exp booster from the chests. ^_^

I don't even think I have a guild anymore, heh. I should redownload it, then give you my info. razz
Morning everyone, and what game are you all talking about?

Loyal Partner

13,915 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Morning PP! We're talking about Guild Wars 2.

Which servers are everyone on, btw? Won't be much we can do for each other if we're all spread around different servers. XD
ogg I never heard of it. what it cost to play?

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Geniegirlly
Morning PP! We're talking about Guild Wars 2.

Which servers are everyone on, btw? Won't be much we can do for each other if we're all spread around different servers. XD

not true! What server you're only matters for WVW and sometimes for Edge of the Mists.

GW2 uses something called the Megaserver. Basically, population is grouped by full maps rather than by your home server you're from. When one map gets full, a new shard is created. That's why when lots of people leave a map; you're offered a volunteer bonus if you select to drop down to the next most populated shard. It's a system designed to allow players to have the most other players to help with DE's and Boss's.

Ofc, it still matters for WVW. I hear HoT will bring a little guild vs guild into the wvw as well. Guess we can wait and see if that holds any water.

It does matter in Edge of the Mists as if you look on your wvw panel; whatever color team you are there determines your team in EotM. :3

Also what matters is whether you're on NA, Eu, or Oceanside. You can only megaserver with other players in your own region; an EU player can't go run some WBT with the NA friend. However, you can now invite people into guilds regardless of region; so i would guess they're working on finding a way past that. :3

edit: also i'm on anvil rock as well. also some other people i know from gaia are ALSO on AR. XD we can totes do some EotM together. biggrin

SunFireDemon's Senpai

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
Graceangel

edit: also i'm on anvil rock as well. also some other people i know from gaia are ALSO on AR. XD we can totes do some EotM together. biggrin

I picked Anvil Rock because one of Space's accounts is on it. My guild is from FA so they make fun of me a bit. It's ok though, they are amazing.

Loyal Partner

13,915 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Since I play WVW, it matters to me. XD I'm not much for EotM, though. Haven't done much with it. I've mostly been running around between Silverwastes, mat gathering, and WVW.

Guilds are going to be a MUCH bigger thing in HoT, they've already previewed the Guild Halls and touched on some of the bonuses you can get. smile

PoisonedPumpkin

No monthly fee, you just buy the game. smile You can choose to spend money to buy gems and thus buy certain 'extras', but they're mostly cosmetic or account type stuff. Like you can buy extra character slots or extra bank storage tabs, stuff like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff