Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crystalin
any previews of adults? whee

Only one whenever I eventually get the owners list up X3
BUMPAROO! biggrin
wicked. whee *goes off the boomark the place*

Soldier of Song's Pardner

Floppy Member

Wow X3 I'd stalk, if I wasn't leaving soon, for so long @@; *sigh* I always manage to miss this stuff right when I'm about to leace XB
*walks in and looks around* coolness! yay for cubi! you got a name for them! awesome. *shall stick around and hangout, eating brownies* anyone want some? i have tons! xp
I have a couple chores to do, but then I'll be ready to write up the story.
yay thread!!
*pokes the none existant 3rd page* gaias setting up traps again xp
edit surprised h oops! sorry bout that sweatdrop
I love it! Cubi, your petshops are always the best! ^-^
Story is up! biggrin
*looks for the souce the soft noise arising from around the tent and notices small flutes dangling there. Looks suspiciously around for any others around and reaches a hand up to the flute with an orangish feather*
A young woman's voice is heard from a shaded section of the tent...

"Welcome. I see you are interested in one of my flutes." There seemed to be... two forms in the shadows, not just one.
*blinks for a moment, then turns to notice the tent behind him and the two speaking to each other, walking over to them. he stared a moment at the flutes, noting the one with a blue feather* "Ah...flutes..."
startled by the young woman's voice, Crystalin quickly turns and replies nervously, "Oh! I didn't seem to have seen you. Yes I am interested in these flutes. They are quite unique." Crystalin inches closer to see if she could make out the two forms.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff