Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tea and Cake....

...Or death! 0.65068493150685 65.1% [ 95 ]
....Or Chicken? 0.34931506849315 34.9% [ 51 ]
Total Votes:[ 146 ]

Newbie Noob

Oh man, Kali
When do you get to have mealtimes go back to normal?

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
xX_TRIBUTE_GAMER_Xx
Oh man, Kali
When do you get to have mealtimes go back to normal?

In a few months? I just now started on breads...but I don't do well with them. I tolerate pizza the best. Usually I eat cheese or meat for protein, and drink a lot of juice.

Rune, it helps. It really does. Jynk and I need to do grocery shopping soon. Probably just get her to give me a list and I'll do it tomorrow before practice. The Madames will be practicing when Jynk gets home from work.

Timid Bloodsucker

rameeeen. I used to love it. ;; I still do, but rarely eat it anymore for health reasons. It's my forbidden passion <3

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Chocorette
rameeeen. I used to love it. ;; I still do, but rarely eat it anymore for health reasons. It's my forbidden passion <3

Forbidden?

I like ramen, but rarely eat it cause it never seems filling.

Cuddly Krampus

Newbie Noob

Wow a few months? That would be hard! Slow and steady is the right pace eh? I hope you recover quickly

Choco: I lOVE RAMEN. I used to eat so much of that s**t that I developed a "sensitivity" to msg. Can't eat most oriental foods that have high amounts in it now. Have to stick to expensive places that don't use much if at all.

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
xX_TRIBUTE_GAMER_Xx
Wow a few months? That would be hard! Slow and steady is the right pace eh? I hope you recover quickly

Choco: I lOVE RAMEN. I used to eat so much of that s**t that I developed a "sensitivity" to msg. Can't eat most oriental foods that have high amounts in it now. Have to stick to expensive places that don't use much if at all.

It's not so bad...I'm not on liquid only anymore. I gradually work my way up. I had bbq last weekend. It's mostly knowing what I can eat, then making it interesting so I'm not 'Ugh...this again...'

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Oh man, that sucks Kali.

I get really tired of ramen fairly quickly. It's just quick, easy, and cheap as hell so I get it. It's so...bland. ><

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Rune Schulte
Oh man, that sucks Kali.

I get really tired of ramen fairly quickly. It's just quick, easy, and cheap as hell so I get it. It's so...bland. ><

You can always put seasoning in, add soy sauce, or a little bit of wasabi. That's what I do to make it not bland....or did. I can't have spicey food right now.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
kaliskanny
Rune Schulte
Oh man, that sucks Kali.

You can always put seasoning in, add soy sauce, or a little bit of wasabi. That's what I do to make it not bland....or did. I can't have spicey food right now.

Somehow that just doesn't seem like it would work in my head. Is that with or without the seasoning packets they come with?

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
With...instead of cooking the noodles then adding the packet, boil the water, add seasoning and let it sit a bit. then add the noodles to absorb the flavor from the packets. take noodles out of water and put them in a bowl...add soy sauce or some veggies (if there wasn't any). then add the water to wear it's not as soupy. If you add wasbi, melt it in the boiling water with the seasoning, then add the noodles.

Ramen is very versatile....you can add egg to it, or or fish. You can check it out on google and see how to make it not bland.

Cuddly Krampus

Kali is quite the ramen gourmet.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Dang, yeah Kali is. XD
I'll have to write that down.

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
redface

I just like good food?

Which is why Chaotic and I had the Italian fancy cheese and meat platter than the normal one with the cheddar and stuff.

I can't wait until I can have sushi again.

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
It's not hard to make this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Into something like:

But it's not hard to do:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff