Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marc being dragged along simply smiled. He knew about von and her love of music and the fact that she shared that with him made him feel special. He smirked and tightened his hand to hold hers again. He liked holding her hand. And then they were at the window looking at a beautiful guitar.

Violet: Violet quickly rushed to the Apothecary on Diagon Alley. She had a huge pimple! No way could she go around with that! Hopefully they had a cure!

Von stared at the guitar it was red and black with white metal. "Mind if we go in? I've got to get a closer look." Her's was so outdated now it'd be nice to get a new one to take with her to school. She bet this one had a great synthesizer to emulate other instruments and the record sound had to be better quality.

Timid Hellraiser

Pandora was rushing around the her favourite music store, located in Diagon alley. She had recently watched her mother wash her only set of earphone buds and she need new ones. Pan had remembered seeing a set of color changing headphones within this shop. It had five different colors and she could even change the pattern, plus they where over the ear instead up buds but for some reason she just couldn't spot them. She was completely absorbed in looking over a shelf near the front.
User Image

Caffeinecraving

Marc shook his head. "Eh...what can it hurt?" He raised his shoulders and dropped her hand carefully before going to open the door for her. "Come on... " He waited for her to enter and then followed her in. Or at least went to Follow her. "Von... I see Vi... " He smirked and raised his hand to wave at Violet. "Vi!" He waited till the female saw him before ducking into the building.

-Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.
-Decaffeinated coffee is the devil's blend.

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
Violet heard Marc call out to her. OH NO! Why now? Why did he have to see her with this huge pimple on her face! She slowly made her way into the music shop. Violet finally made it to where Marc and Von were looking at guitars. "Hi Guys."
Von really just wanted to race over to the guitars but when she heard Vi was around she stopped and smiled at her. " Hey Vi! Did think you were coming to Diagon today. Marc and I were going in to take a look at that red and black guitar." Von was glad Vi had come for she complimented Von's silence with talking. The perfect duo.

Timid Hellraiser

Pandora finally spotted her headphones on the top shelf. Being to absorbed in getting them she started pulling herself up the shelves, using it like a ladder. She was doing alright for a few steps up, hand just nudging the box. She tried to get one more step up but she slipped, falling on her butt and knocking down a few products, but most of all making a commotion. Pandora groaned in pain, opening her eyes and looking at the mess before clapping in delight and hugging the box holding her headphones.

Irish Night Fox's Secret Admirer

User Image

Caffeinecraving

Marc was leaning a shelf casing watching the two girls. Violet was as lovely as ever... and Von was practically glowing since they were in a music store... and there were only two days left until they borded the train and headed off to hogwarts. Because his mind was on that train ride he spoke up.."Von, Vi... You guys will ride with me on the train correct? Maybe we can ask moa to..." He broke off as the shelving unit shook and a bunch of boxes fell. He whipped around. A girl was seated on the ground amidst the boxes. "Dear God..." He knelt down beside her. "Are you alright?"

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
So far neither Marc nor Von had noticed Violet's hideous bump on her face. Hopefully they would not. She heard Marc talking to her but as he was a girl suddently fell off of some selfs. Violet tried to hold back a giggle and was mildly successful at it. She knew that people usually did not take well to her giggling at them . However, sometimes she could not help it. She hurried over to the girl and held out her hand to her. "Here take my hand.I hope you are alright. My name is Violet Doyle. My father works for Doyle and Doyle. Do you think you are hurt? I fell once right down some steps. I thought I had a black eye but it turned out I didn't. You can ask Marc over there. He was there when I fell. So don't feel embarrassed or anything cause I do it ALL the time." Violet gave the girl a huge smile.
Von jumped as the shelving fell and she was right behind Vi when she noticed the girl. "Cousin Pandora?! What are you doing here?" She knelt beside the girl only to realize her cousin was laughing. " You fool, you could have been hurt and all for..." She peers at the object in Pandora's hands. "headphones?!" Von couldn't help but start laughing herself, she didn't like most of her family but Pandora was also a music lover and so they had something in common.

((Hope it's alright Sweet that I added those details about Von and Pandora. If there's anything you want to change about their relationship let me know and we can tweak it <3 ))

Timid Hellraiser

[[That sounds great, don't worry about it~]]

Pandora was surprised to see the one boy come over to see if she was alright, let only the chatty girl named Violet. Pan gladly took the girls hand and got to her feet. "Thanks, Violet~" She said with a laugh and amile to everyone there. Her eyes widened when she heard the familiar voice but what shocked her most, Von was laughing instead of scowling Pan for her stupidity!. The laughter was contagious and she started laughing again but it didn't seem like she had stopped. "Surprise, surprise! Vonali, it seems like it has been forever!" She said cheerfully, pulling her cousin into a hug, slightly ignoring the others for this family moment.

User Image

The first shock of Von laughing passed quickly. He remembered getting her to laugh and open up to him in the park. So his only smile and small laugh was no surprise... However... The fact that Von, Their Von... dressed in dark colors and the works, could be related to this ball of sunshine. She had almost fallen to her death.. and here she sat laughing about it. He shook his head his soft eyes going between the two girls. He glanced at Violet and shook his head as if saying...'Did you know about this?' He glanced back at the two. "Hate to break up this family reunion...But...are you sure you are alright?"

User Image

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
Violet was surprised when she heard Von say that that was her cousin. She had always pictured Von's family acting the same way Von did. She pictured them to all be mean and Tough acting. However, this girl was nothing like that. She was like a ball of sunshine. "This is your cousin? How come I have never met her before." Violet then turned towards the new girl. " Pandora right? Of course you know I am Violet and that is Von. However, that worry wort back there is Marc. I am happy to meet you Pandora."
Von grimaced as she was hugged and gently stepped away. She may have been nicer to Pan but she still wasn't a touchy person, usually. " It hasn't been that long..Think a year maybe?" Von turned to Marc and snickered. " Of course she's all right. It's take more then that short fall to damage Dunder head here." Things were starting to get strange with everyone hovering so she noticably stepped back again. " Of course you've heard about Pani before Vi. Though I didn't expect to see her here." And wiht that she turned back to Pandora. " What are you doing in town?" Von's natural suspisious mannerisms kicking in, she'd just spoken to her Mother and hadn't heard that Pandora would also be joining her this year at Hogwarts.

Timid Hellraiser

Pandora pulled back from the awkward hug and shook her head, same old Vonali. "I'm glad to meet any of Nali's friends! She looks like she is in safe hands with you, too." She said cheerful, as she looked the two over. Marc and Violet didn't seem like the type of friends she always thought her cousin would go for but together they seem inseparable. Plus, Von had put with her for a while, she shouldn't be surprised at all. "Don't you worry about little me, Marc. Von is right, I have taken much worst falls and for stupider reasons, too." Pandora told Marc with a giggle following right behind her words. "Now, now, Nali." She said in a contradicting tone, well wagging her finger. "Are you always suspicious of me? These headphones are a store specialty!" She said before turning on her heel to make her way over the cash register but then she paused and looked over her shoulder. "Oh, and Mama said there was a nice shop in the alley for school robes." finishing with a smirk.

User Image

Caffeinecraving

Marc shook his head. He smiled and shrugged. "Well then we should not wait and go get them robes. " Hey...If Von liked her he could like her. He fingered a few Gallions in his pocket. "Do you guys mind if we stop at the Magical Menagerie?" He glanced at the guitar. If he bought his toad he would almost have enough left. He would have to save more. He mentally took down the guitar name and then smirked at the girls.. "Well?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff