Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seeker

6,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I kind of want a few non-spoiler opinions on some books I'm thinking about checking out.

The Demon King
Daughter of Smoke and Bone
The 5th Wave
Stormdancer
Firelight
Scorched
Splintered
(for this one I would like to know a little something about the Cheshire Cat character, which is my condition when it comes to wonderland-related books)

EDIT: I removed The Selection from the list since I now have the book and will be reading it soon. I added a few more things to the list in case any else has read these books
You should definitely check out The Selection. Even though it's a dystopic book, it really only focuses on the romance between the main characters. It's a good book, if you're looking to read something like romance. cat_wink

Seeker

6,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
friendchow
You should definitely check out The Selection. Even though it's a dystopic book, it really only focuses on the romance between the main characters. It's a good book, if you're looking to read something like romance. cat_wink

I like enjoy a good love story from time to time.

Zphal's Wife

Shy Conversationalist

The Selection was good as far as a YA romance goes (which are my guilty pleasures). The writing could have been better and the main character annoyed me to a certain extent but she had a lot of good qualities too. All in all it was a good series. Not the best, not the worst. But worth checking out.

Seeker

6,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I think I will be definitely be checking out the Selection.

I'm still wondering about the other books that I am interested in checking out.
Daughter of Smoke & Bone was really good, I haven't finished the series yet but I loved the first book.
The Selection was okay I guess, if you like drama and romance definitely check it out cat_3nodding

Seeker

6,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
milk tea panda
Daughter of Smoke & Bone was really good, I haven't finished the series yet but I loved the first book.
The Selection was okay I guess, if you like drama and romance definitely check it out cat_3nodding
Nice, I've been wanting to check out Daughter of Smoke & Bone the most.

In a relationship with davidmerwin

Shameless Bookworm

25,050 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
yukira13
I kind of want a few non-spoiler opinions on some books I'm thinking about checking out.

The Demon King
The 5th Wave
Stormdancer
Firelight
Scorched
Splintered
(for this one I would like to know a little something about the Cheshire Cat character, which is my condition when it comes to wonderland-related books)

EDIT: I removed The Selection from the list since I now have the book and will be reading it soon. I added a few more things to the list in case any else has read these books

i would most definitely suggest the first one demon king. i own this and when i bought it i could not put it down and to immediately buy the next one.

Seeker

6,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
NaRu-neko-chan
yukira13

The Demon King
The 5th Wave
Stormdancer
Firelight
Scorched
Splintered

i would most definitely suggest the first one demon king. i own this and when i bought it i could not put it down and to immediately buy the next one.

I have the first book of another series by that same author as Demon King. I think I'll check it out soon.

Visionary

I personally haven't read any of those on your list, but I own Daughter of Smoke and Bone and I've been meaning to read it for the longest time. I hear from so many people what an amazing series it is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff