Welcome to Gaia! ::

the perks of being a wallflower, it's kind of a funny story, 13 reasons why, the gospel according to larry

Firebreathing Duck

6,625 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Iron Traitor book.

Fashionable Bookworm

19,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Currently giving my brain an end-of-semester break with a glut of Gail Carriger. I binged through all five "Soulless" books, and then devoured the first two "Finishing School" books with relish. The current plan is to have a week of pure sugar, then back to some good nourishing books with "The Bully Pulpit."

Beloved Bloodsucker

20,225 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy

Timely Traveler

20,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I'm in the middle of reading A Collection of Essays by George Orwell and it is so absolutely fantastic. I'm going to have to hunt down the rest of his non-fiction after I finish this.

Space Citizen

DiamondBlue17
The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale. freakin loved it heart

seconded, great book!
i just finished white oleander, it was a gift two christmases ago and i finally got around to it. i really liked it!

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"An Abundance of Katherines" was alright. It's be John Green. I mean, it was engaging but nothing like his "A Fault In Our Stars". "Seth Baumgartner's Love Manifesto" was awesome. Kept me smiling and laughing throughout the whole thing.

"Maleficent", written from the script of the movie coming out at the end of this month was really good. I found myself unable to put it down.

"Divergent" was also really good.
Heroes of Olympus although its not yet complete but the story is so awesome biggrin
Can you guys suggest any new book series? 3nodding
Cloud Atlas, I find it reaaaaaally good! 3nodding

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I last read the cellar and am now reading dorothy must die and I love them both.
Bless Me, Ultima
Brave new world,
finally read this month and I'm glade I waited because I was able to FULLY understand everything without having to look up anything. xd

Urbosa's Waifu

Pal

User Image

I've started reading the Redwall series, and I recently got Mossflower from it. It's better than I remember (though I don't remember too much). Today I also got The Last Unicorn, The Last of Us American Dreams, Story of the Eye, and K-on.

Dabbler

Their Eyes Were Watching God biggrin

2,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
The Book Thief. I highly recommend it. My roommate told me the movie is pretty good so I guess I'll have to watch that soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff