Welcome to Gaia! ::

In the books will ppl give me their opinion?
whose death was worst and whose was best?
Firestar, Tigerstar, Spottedleaf, Mousefur, Fearncloud, Hollyleaf, Hawkfrost, Brokenstar, or Mapleshade?
I thought tigerstars and hawkfrosts deaths were the worst, and is there really a good death?
Darth Schrader
I thought tigerstars and hawkfrosts deaths were the worst, and is there really a good death?

haha well no, but which one did you find to be the most epic? i guess that how id put it razz

Dedicated Wife

12,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
emotion_facepalm I so regret reading spoilers but had done that for a while already. For me it'll probably be Firestar and Spottedleaf. cry
Megan_Clarke
emotion_facepalm I so regret reading spoilers but had done that for a while already. For me it'll probably be Firestar and Spottedleaf. cry

haha same :/ i love them both to much to let them go >.<

Dedicated Wife

12,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
iRAWRMasamune
Megan_Clarke

Yeah 3nodding My friend has a cat that looks like Spottedleaf and she named her that after the books. Plus another friend has a cat like Firestar, they are gonna see if they'll make kits when there older.

Plus for the spoiler part, I am 3 books behind from that 1.
Megan_Clarke
iRAWRMasamune
Megan_Clarke

Yeah 3nodding My friend has a cat that looks like Spottedleaf and she named her that after the books. Plus another friend has a cat like Firestar, they are gonna see if they'll make kits when there older.

Oh cool : o youll has to show me somehow : )
and haha im kinda at that same point razz

Dedicated Wife

12,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
iRAWRMasamune
Megan_Clarke
iRAWRMasamune
Megan_Clarke

Sadly I don't have contact with them anymore. sad
Megan_Clarke
iRAWRMasamune
Megan_Clarke
iRAWRMasamune
Megan_Clarke

Sadly I don't have contact with them anymore. sad

D': aww that awful D':
Well i guess thats the way the cookie crumbles :/

Dedicated Wife

12,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
iRAWRMasamune

Ugh yea true enough, but I did hear that they did mate. She was expecting 4 kits when we last spoke. 4laugh
iRAWRMasamune
Darth Schrader

haha well no, but which one did you find to be the most epic? i guess that how id put it razz

then i would say firestars first against scourge. oh and smokepaw and his miraculous comeback from the dead
Darth Schrader
iRAWRMasamune
Darth Schrader

then i would say firestars first against scourge. oh and smokepaw and his miraculous comeback from the dead

lol Heavystep came back to life several times as well o.O
Megan_Clarke
iRAWRMasamune

Ugh yea true enough, but I did hear that they did mate. She was expecting 4 kits when we last spoke. 4laugh

aww yay! : D
iRAWRMasamune
Darth Schrader
iRAWRMasamune
Darth Schrader

did he?im gonna have to look that up. i didnt notice, but smokepaws was very notable
Darth Schrader
iRAWRMasamune
Darth Schrader
iRAWRMasamune
Darth Schrader

did he?im gonna have to look that up. i didnt notice, but smokepaws was very notable

as far as i know he did, and yeah Smokepaw is like some invincible cat... : P

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces