Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Rogue Destiny
Doc HABIT Strider
Rogue Destiny
I felt so bad for the new Miss America. I would love to tell these people, "So what if she's Indian? Who are you to ******** judge her? Nobody. So shut the ******** up."

I'm embarrassed to be an American because of them. It's crazy.

We've fallen on sad times.

sad Poor gal, she seems so nice and just perfect to be the new Miss America.

People are heartless, I swear. Heartless human beings (if you want to call them that).

Yeah, no kidding.

Hygienic Browser

So, I'm thinking about making a list of all the horribles BOTH Ana and Christian are. It'll take me a while, but I've read the trilogy twice so I think this list will be pretty thorough. I read it twice because I was trying to see this amazing love story so many have claimed is there. Never saw it, and now I want to show people why I never saw it. Does the thread owner mind if I post my list here once it's complete?

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sea Thrift
So, I'm thinking about making a list of all the horribles BOTH Ana and Christian are. It'll take me a while, but I've read the trilogy twice so I think this list will be pretty thorough. I read it twice because I was trying to see this amazing love story so many have claimed is there. Never saw it, and now I want to show people why I never saw it. Does the thread owner mind if I post my list here once it's complete?

Please do. It was either in here or in my other thread that I posted my notes about the Twilight series.

Super Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Alexander J Luthor
Sea Thrift

Please do. It was either in here or in my other thread that I posted my notes about the Twilight series.

I believe it was the other one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces