Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Snowfriend

9,625 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
Anyone love his books as much as I do?
I know they're kids books and all, but I've never been able to grow out of them.
I've been a HUGE fan of them since I was little, and yeah lol.

Dapper Dabbler

I love the Cat in the Hat and also The Lorax. Yeah, even as a 17 year old I still think they're great.

Bashful Snowfriend

9,625 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
Equilibrium7
I love the Cat in the Hat and also The Lorax. Yeah, even as a 17 year old I still think they're great.

I don't think I could even pick a favorite.
I just really love the messages he puts in his books. whee

Dapper Dabbler

F u c k e d Up Trickster
Equilibrium7

I love the little worlds in his book, they're so innocent and funny, with a good message for the children as always.

Bashful Snowfriend

9,625 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
Equilibrium7
F u c k e d Up Trickster
Equilibrium7

I love the little worlds in his book, they're so innocent and funny, with a good message for the children as always.

Yeah, I think its really good that he wrote those messages in children's books. It made them understand that not everything is perfect in the world.
I hate to say it, but I've never actually read his books. I grew up reading Disney books instead. I remember we read Green Eggs and Ham in kindergarten and then had some to eat, but I refused because it freaked me out that they were green.

Bashful Snowfriend

9,625 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
Krazy Kelster
I hate to say it, but I've never actually read his books. I grew up reading Disney books instead. I remember we read Green Eggs and Ham in kindergarten and then had some to eat, but I refused because it freaked me out that they were green.

Hahaha! I understand, I was like that too. I started crying 'cause we had a substitute and she MADE me eat it. xD
But! I highly recommend his books, even though you're older. (Assuming you're older than me ok XD)
His books are just great aaahghfdjghsdf.
F u c k e d Up Trickster
Krazy Kelster

Hahaha! I understand, I was like that too. I started crying 'cause we had a substitute and she MADE me eat it. xD
But! I highly recommend his books, even though you're older. (Assuming you're older than me ok XD)

A couple weeks ago my boyfriend and I went to Universal Studios. We went on a Dr. Seuss ride where there were many references to Thing One and Thing Two. I asked him what that was from and he told me The Cat in the Hat. It's an insanely popular book, but I didn't remember ever actually reading it. After the ride, we went into the gift shop and he picked up a copy of the book and started reading it to me. It was really cute, but the book was too long so he stopped in the middle. Maybe one day I'll finish it.

Bashful Snowfriend

9,625 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
Krazy Kelster
F u c k e d Up Trickster
Krazy Kelster

A couple weeks ago my boyfriend and I went to Universal Studios. We went on a Dr. Seuss ride where there were many references to Thing One and Thing Two. I asked him what that was from and he told me The Cat in the Hat. It's an insanely popular book, but I didn't remember ever actually reading it. After the ride, we went into the gift shop and he picked up a copy of the book and started reading it to me. It was really cute, but the book was too long so he stopped in the middle. Maybe one day I'll finish it.
Awww, that's cute! I haven't read that book in years, ahaha. The library here doesn't have it, I don't think. I don't know why.
F u c k e d Up Trickster
Krazy Kelster
F u c k e d Up Trickster
Krazy Kelster

Awww, that's cute! I haven't read that book in years, ahaha. The library here doesn't have it, I don't think. I don't know why.

That's really strange.

Bashful Snowfriend

9,625 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
Krazy Kelster
F u c k e d Up Trickster
Krazy Kelster
F u c k e d Up Trickster
Krazy Kelster

That's really strange.
Every time I go to look for it, it's not there. Someone might have just checked it out since it's one of his more popular books.

Lavish Wench

12,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
I love Dr. Seuss!

I have a book he signed, too. My grandmother gave it to me when I was very little.

Bashful Snowfriend

9,625 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
Lilac Wood
I love Dr. Seuss!

I have a book he signed, too. My grandmother gave it to me when I was very little.

Oh god, I'm so ******** jealous. kdsjhfkdljhklsfg /envy.

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I'm a fan!

Invisible Conversationalist

9,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
To be honest other then Green Eggs and Ham I never read any of his books as a kid. I loved the ******** out of the original Winnie-The-Pooh stories. We had the book series and my favourite was IKanga and Roo Come to the Forest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff