Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Bunny

3,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i'm staring my christmas reaading now why wait i love christmas its a happy time full of promise

Dapper Codger

650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I do love Christmas. The whole time of it with egg nog, decorations and everything but it is way too early for me to start my Christmas reading yet. I do have a list of Christmas books put away but right now I am reading up Halloween stories.

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I'm currently gathering together Louisa May Alcott books in preparation for the holiday season. smile
I plan to read through the Little Women series and a few of Louisa's other Christmas themed books.

Before Halloween, however, I'm concentrating on Lousia's short story thrillers. They're pretty haunting.
I figure doing so will help me keep in theme for the pre-holiday season while still reading work made by her!

O.G. Gaian

I suppose I just don't have the disposable income to see Christmas as anything but a particularly malicious kind of feeding frenzy. *shrug* Maybe I'll re-read The Source again once I put down The Fiery Cross in a couple more days. Been a few years since I went through that one.

Timely Traveler

20,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
No.

Heck, I've yet to start my Halloween reading.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff