Welcome to Gaia! ::

Finn is a Cat generated a random number between 1 and 444 ... 266!

Sugary Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Marathon 300
ladykayra
Jessika is a Cat
ladykayra
Jessika is a Cat

I knooooww!

also, not much, just lazed around in bed and stuff, lazy summer is lazy xD

aaaah to have a lazy summer again, enjoy it while you have it! real life after school is a butt

last summer I had a job all summer, but I'm moving in 8 days soooooo yeah

yeah, that might prevent the whole job thing. are you moving far?

yeah, to another province

I'm going from Ontario to Newfoundland, so I'm basically living on an island off the coast of Canada

crying

Jaded Archivist

Jessika is a Cat

I'm going from Ontario to Newfoundland, so I'm basically living on an island off the coast of Canada

crying

that is far, hopefully you'll get to meet some cool people though!

i moved cross country just before the end of elementary school and went to my first public school. it wasn't as bad as i though. though i'm not sure how it will be for you

Finn is a Cat generated a random number between 1 and 444 ... 230!

Sugary Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Marathon 300
ladykayra
Jessika is a Cat

crying

that is far, hopefully you'll get to meet some cool people though!

i moved cross country just before the end of elementary school and went to my first public school. it wasn't as bad as i though. though i'm not sure how it will be for you

I moved here for grade 4, but now I'm moving for my final year of highschool and it stinks!

Jaded Archivist

Jessika is a Cat

I moved here for grade 4, but now I'm moving for my final year of highschool and it stinks!

yeah, moving senior year seems a bit harsh. did someone get transferred or something? a friend of mine had that happen to her when her dad was transferred from southern california to alaska during the summer between grade 11 and 12

Jaded Archivist

*wiggles out of thread* I'll be back later, anyone coming in:

Hi! Welcome! I'll get you your prizes as soon as i get back on

Finn is a Cat generated a random number between 1 and 444 ... 412!

Sugary Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Marathon 300
ladykayra
Jessika is a Cat

yeah, moving senior year seems a bit harsh. did someone get transferred or something? a friend of mine had that happen to her when her dad was transferred from southern california to alaska during the summer between grade 11 and 12

yeah, my dad is getting discharged from the military and they're moving him to his place of retirment, but that means we have to come too

lord of yam generated a random number between 1 and 444 ... 124!

Wheezing Man-Lover

16,100 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Team Edward 100

sykocat generated a random number between 1 and 444 ... 183!

karmas lure's Partner

Assimilated Raider

37,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Okami Tenrou generated a random number between 1 and 444 ... 56!

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
ladykayra
I'm a busy bee as well. Got some art i owe someone but can't work on unless i'm home, work and my parents calling me hella lot

I'll be glad when i get my free time...in a couple years...if i'm lucky

Haha one day! I used to do art on here too actually, but after I got into a bit of a scuffle with one jerk I've stopped since. x_x do you have a shop actually?

Jaded Archivist

Jessika is a Cat
ladykayra
Jessika is a Cat

yeah, my dad is getting discharged from the military and they're moving him to his place of retirment, but that means we have to come too

i guess it's a bit bitter sweet then. also explains why he couldn't try and convince them to wait another year, such things tend to wait for no-one

it's cool he's military though=^.^=

Jaded Archivist

Okami Tenrou
ladykayra
I'm a busy bee as well. Got some art i owe someone but can't work on unless i'm home, work and my parents calling me hella lot

I'll be glad when i get my free time...in a couple years...if i'm lucky

Haha one day! I used to do art on here too actually, but after I got into a bit of a scuffle with one jerk I've stopped since. x_x do you have a shop actually?

i go on and off doing art. i used to have petshops but they are in disrepair. i have a thread to get wishlist items and i'll give art, i had someone really really over pay me so i keep shoving art at her

i've had a few "interesting" people request over the years as well. gaia seems to become full of more and more "interesting" people these days

Sugary Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Marathon 300
ladykayra
Jessika is a Cat
ladykayra
Jessika is a Cat

i guess it's a bit bitter sweet then. also explains why he couldn't try and convince them to wait another year, such things tend to wait for no-one

it's cool he's military though=^.^=

"cool" isn't the word I'd use.. maybe to someone outside the famiy yeah, but I'm guessing you weren't raised by a sexist, military parent

Jaded Archivist

Jessika is a Cat

"cool" isn't the word I'd use.. maybe to someone outside the famiy yeah, but I'm guessing you weren't raised by a sexist, military parent

sexist, racist, white supremacist jerk but no, not military

i suppose there is always good and bad to things, maybe a little more bad for those inside than out

Sugary Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Marathon 300
ladykayra
Jessika is a Cat

sexist, racist, white supremacist jerk but no, not military

i suppose there is always good and bad to things, maybe a little more bad for those inside than out

sounds like we have similar fathers :3

Jaded Archivist

Jessika is a Cat

sounds like we have similar fathers :3

It can get annoying but ignoring the comments seems to be the best option. Just be careful who you date=>.>= and don't let him make all your decisions.

have you gotten your stuff packed up? i'm a super slow packer so i usually start early but i've know people who can pack in just 2 days

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff