Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashelia Peppita
claim2fame]oint or even try to.all you can say is ''your rascist or im not even'' type of re
yrwsdyst:1="claim2fame]oint or even try to.all you can say is ''your rascist or im not even'' type of replies
There's no good reason to be a homophobe. A possible white history month is unnecessary for many reasons. First of all, the 'regular' history lessons about Europe are all about white people.
thx for clearing most of the quotes (im on ps3)and i would have to exsplain in a p.m. about homophobe i got.(when i get on cpu).actually they nvr said white people but yea with romans as being white possibly and more than likely something about christanity in europe etc. is the only thing i remember far as history lessons(world history )of any related history lessons to white people .Arabian races, asain dynasties(asia,japan) and aztec,mayan and spaniards like fernando magellan*& Ponce de leon travelling. was the rest of world history .American history at my school was about native americans and the cival war.i suppose each teacher has their own lessons or agendas

Aged Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
Bashelia Peppita
DJ Bron-3
All I gotta say:

Where the ******** is Native American history month?

They were the first and true Americans.

emotion_dealwithit
November. 3nodding

That's only a day.

emotion_donotwant

Shameless Man-Lover

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
DJ Bron-3
Bashelia Peppita
DJ Bron-3
All I gotta say:

emotion_dealwithit
November. 3nodding

That's only a day.

emotion_donotwant
No, it's the entire month of November. http://nativeamericanheritagemonth.gov/index.html

Aged Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
Bashelia Peppita
DJ Bron-3
Bashelia Peppita
DJ Bron-3
All I gotta say:

emotion_dealwithit
November. 3nodding

That's only a day.

emotion_donotwant
No, it's the entire month of November. http://nativeamericanheritagemonth.gov/index.html

Okay then.
Izzy Van Helsing
Can we make it clear that you refer to white people in countries like America?

Because in countries like South Africa, white people are treated almost as badly as the blacks were in America in the sixties. Raped, killed, beaten, robbed, etc. People there- wouldn't hurt for them to have a white history month equivalent, and a fight for equality, rights, etc.

Some how I don't believe this is true. Given colonization and apartheid and all

9,025 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Why do rant threads like this continue to exist? Of course we don't need a white history month, nor will there ever be one. Otherwise all the bleeding hearts in the United States will collectively cry about how insensitive the idea is even though there is a TON of history regarding white people.

Fact is, while the intention is good, things like BHM are just token gestures. Nothing to be taken seriously by society, just a little nod to African Americans stemming from guilt.
I think you are racist against white people. Whit people have a lot of history to celebrate!
I think you guys are lost about what Black History Month is suppose to mean.
Though, its not really your fault the education system doesn't really do a great job explaining and teaching of the purpose.
Though this time can be a time of reflection for black minorities and yes BLACK people are still a minority in this country, though you may see TONS of us in the music entertainment and in your neighborhood, we are still a minority.
Yes, also Caucasian as a race is decreasing and estimate by 2050 they will be the new minority, but currently in the US white people makes up 2/3rd of the nation.

But back on topic, Black History Month while it can be a time for black people to feel proud of the achievement of its ancestry it's really about EDUCATING the student body about the impact people of color have made in history. When studying history, you rarely hear about the the black people who have contributed to the history of america. Has if we didn't existed or we were SLAVES until Harriet Tubman took 300 of us to Canada, Rosa Parks helped us sit anywhere we want on a bus because she was tired to move to the back and Martin Luther King Jr. freed us and made us have equal rights.

You got Malcolm X, George Washington Carver and Frederick Douglass.

There I just name some of the TOP African Americans you probably Know and ONLY know. (not all of you guys, just saying as a basic education, example)

But do you know we have DONE a lot more? were through out the history but were not in the history books. That's why BHM was created because Congress refused to incorporate us into their history, though we are justify to be there and not to make black people forget all we have done, we have fought to gain national attention to educate the children of our role. But because it has become so mundane and ignore the same old stories are recycle and its ignore as a month of being "proud to be black"

Of course Latina and Asians (two name two) have also contributed and thus were able to fought to gain a month attention as well to teach us what is not naturally in our everyday history books.

I personally say, our skin carries the history your people endure. Some of us are still feeling the prejudice and discriminating effects of what your ancestral may have had endure.
It is what shape us and make us who we are, for how can you know yourself without not learning from your past? But even if you want to ignore this whole bottom statement, just know this

As long as there are people who is willing to remember the struggle of their families(ancestors) of the people of color, the accomplishments made, despite the prejudice and hate that came their way the more this whole "unification" will not happen.

You keep wanting to erase color but why?
I'm proud of my color of my culture and i love it! We shouldn't be trying to erase it and dismiss it and become "one' we should be embracing ALL recognize ALL the history and ALL the culture to where it WILL become a part of who you are despite having no bloodline to its culture. That's true unification in my opinion.

5,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
I still want a white history month.
why do white people want a month now
i mean the least you could have done was ask for it way back when
now they feel left out

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
claim2fame
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
claim2fame
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
Just like how we don't need WET, because we have ABC, as well as DVDs of Friends, Seinfeld, and Full House.
we don't need bet either because we have DVD's of family matters,fresh prince of bel-air,sanford&son,fat albert,the jefferson's,living single,martin,,good times,&the cosby show?your argument is invalid

Hey, I cut my post off with only the three whitest shows I could think of. If I posted all the shows I could think of with a predominately white cast, my post would have dwarfed yours.
lol yup it woulda.i posted all these so i can remember later on which shows i like without googling or remembering hard loli like family matters the most then probably sanford&son

Family Matters was ******** crazy... Even as a child, I'd see things like Urkel cloning himself, the youngest daughter disappearing into thin air, that 3D episode, and I'd be like "WTF?"
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
claim2fame
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
claim2fame
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
Just like how we don't need WET, because we have ABC, as well as DVDs of Friends, Seinfeld, and Full House.
we don't need bet either because we have DVD's of family matters,fresh prince of bel-air,sanford&son,fat albert,the jefferson's,living single,martin,,good times,&the cosby show?your argument is invalid

Hey, I cut my post off with only the three whitest shows I could think of. If I posted all the shows I could think of with a predominately white cast, my post would have dwarfed yours.
lol yup it woulda.i posted all these so i can remember later on which shows i like without googling or remembering hard loli like family matters the most then probably sanford&son

Family Matters was ******** crazy... Even as a child, I'd see things like Urkel cloning himself, the youngest daughter disappearing into thin air, that 3D episode, and I'd be like "WTF?"
ikr.i always liked how he would show up at unexspected times or break something.i think he did more damage in the kitchen than anywhere else mrgreen

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
claim2fame
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
claim2fame
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
claim2fame
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer

ikr.i always liked how he would show up at unexspected times or break something.i think he did more damage in the kitchen than anywhere else mrgreen

Hey, it takes a lot of effort to make cheese.
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
claim2fame
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
claim2fame
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer

Hey, it takes a lot of effort to make cheese.
o god i think my dog just made a cheese beside me

Greedy Capitalist

We don't have a white history month, but we do have a holocaust memorial day - which is on the same lines.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff