Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashelia Peppita
Just as less as we need a Straight Pride Parade. Or a National Right Handed People Day. It just doesn't make any sense. A majority doesn't need to celebrate anything and over the course of history, a celebration like this would be very politically incorrect. White people don't have to fight for equality. There's an overrepr
White people who don't believe me: turn on your tv, skim through the channels and count the white people. Believe me now?
i only agree about no gay parades but saying no white history month makes you rascist you.if theres no white history month there shouldn't be a black history month either. black history month shouldn't be celebrated for 1 month bc theres whole nother 11months.NAACP IS A RASCIST GROUP,LAST I CHECKED,WHITE PEOPLE ARE A COLOT.LOOK AT BLACK MUSIC!most is bout thugging.would you hire a cocaine sniffing wannabe thug as the star of your family tv show?.most "other races"send money back home. reason for lack of luxury
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
Just like how we don't need WET, because we have ABC, as well as DVDs of Friends, Seinfeld, and Full House.
we don't need bet either because we have DVD's of family matters,fresh prince of bel-air,sanford&son,fat albert,the jefferson's,living single,martin,,good times,&the cosby show?your argument is invalid

Aged Survivor

I have no idea what the OP was trying to say. The grammar didn't make too much sense to me. But my two cents is: Either you get too old and don't give a rip about the holidays and special months like these. In which February becomes another month, another, shortened, month. Like me.

Shameless Man-Lover

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
claim2fame
i only agree about no gay parades but saying no white history month makes you rascist you.if theres no white history month there shouldn't be a black history month either. black history month shouldn't be celebrated for 1 month bc theres whole nother 11months.NAACP IS A RASCIST GROUP,LAST I CHECKED,WHITE PEOPLE ARE A COLOT.LOOK AT BLACK MUSIC!most is bout thugging.would you hire a cocaine sniffing wannabe thug as the star of your family tv show?.most "other races"send money back home. reason for lack of luxury
First of all: gay pride parades are necessary! Every year, the parade has a theme in the countries where it's celebrated to strive for LGBT rights.

One of us is racist and it sure as hell ain't me, honey boo boo child. talk2hand Black music isn't all about 'thugging', if you open your mind to this music, you'll find out that it's about many different things. Are you implying that all black people are criminals? neutral

Shameless Man-Lover

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Successor Of Fate
I have no idea what the OP was trying to say. The grammar didn't make too much sense to me. But my two cents is: Either you get too old and don't give a rip about the holidays and special months like these. In which February becomes another month, another, shortened, month. Like me.
There's nothing wrong with my grammar. emotion_8c

Aged Survivor

Bashelia Peppita
Successor Of Fate
There's nothing wrong with my grammar. emotion_8c

I just didn't get it. I read it all choppy.
Bashelia Peppita
claim2fame
i only agree about no gay parades but saying you hire a cocaine sniffing wannay
Firstrive for LGBT rights.

One of us is racist and it sure as hell ain't me, honey boo boo child. talk2hand Black music isn't all about 'thugging', if you open your mind to this music, you'll find out that it's about many different things. Are you implicating that all black people are criminals? neutral
lol i like all music.im not implicating s**t, im saying 70%. turn to bet and im sure when 106&park comes on,you will see most of the top 10 is about drugs,sex&money and not about life,future,respect becoming something better.(real rap died after 2000).i lived in the getto.you can get off that camel your riding and open your eyes.look at stats put out every year by these agencies from the govt.and assuming something i am makes you look like a a**, a**.

Shameless Man-Lover

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
claim2fame
lol i like all music.im not implicating s**t, im saying 70%. turn to bet and im sure when 106&park comes on,you will see most of the top 10 is about drugs,sex&money and not about life,future,respect becoming something better.(real rap died after 2000).i lived in the getto.you can get off that camel your riding and open your eyes.look at stats put out every year by these agencies from the govt.and assuming something i am makes you look like a a**, a**.
I'm not arguing with an obvious troll who makes their point clear with racist arguments. talk2hand

Shameless Man-Lover

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
DJ Bron-3
All I gotta say:

Where the ******** is Native American history month?

They were the first and true Americans.

emotion_dealwithit
November. 3nodding
Bashelia Peppita
claim2fame
I'm not arguing with an obvious troll who makes their point clear with racist arguments. talk2hand
your not arguing/discussing anything else because you have nothing to say. you also don't have a open mind when in a discussion

Shameless Man-Lover

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
claim2fame
Bashelia Peppita
claim2fame
your not arguing/discussing anything else because you have nothing to say. you also don't have a open mind when in a discussion
You just don't make any sense, everything you say against me applies for yourself. You're the one who's close-minded, racist, and possibly a homophobe.
Bashelia Peppita
claim2fame
Bashelia Peppita
claim2fame
lol i like all music.im not implicating s**t, im saying 70%. turn to bet and im sure when 106&park comes on,you will see most of the top 10 is about drugs,sex&money and not about life,future,respect becoming something better.(real rap died after 2000).i lived in the getto.you can get off that camyou have nothing to say. you also don't have a open mind when in a discussion
You just don't make any sense, everything you say against me applies for yourself. You're the one who's close-minded, racist, and possibly a homophobe.
just a homophobe and not ashamed to say so.i could go on why but lm not because it'll be oftopic.you are the close minded one because you do not understand my viewpoint or even try to.all you can say is ''your rascist or im not even'' type of replies

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
claim2fame
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
Just like how we don't need WET, because we have ABC, as well as DVDs of Friends, Seinfeld, and Full House.
we don't need bet either because we have DVD's of family matters,fresh prince of bel-air,sanford&son,fat albert,the jefferson's,living single,martin,,good times,&the cosby show?your argument is invalid

Hey, I cut my post off with only the three whitest shows I could think of. If I posted all the shows I could think of with a predominately white cast, my post would have dwarfed yours.

Shameless Man-Lover

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
claim2fame
just a homophobe and not ashamed to say so.i could go on why but lm not because it'll be oftopic.you are the close minded one because you do not understand my viewpoint or even try to.all you can say is ''your rascist or im not even'' type of replies
There's no good reason to be a homophobe. A possible white history month is unnecessary for many reasons. First of all, the 'regular' history lessons about Europe are all about white people.
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
claim2fame
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer

Hey, I cut my post off with only the three whitest shows I could think of. If I posted all the shows I could think of with a predominately white cast, my post would have dwarfed yours.
lol yup it woulda.i posted all these so i can remember later on which shows i like without googling or remembering hard loli like family matters the most then probably sanford&son

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff