8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Gegaish
Bashelia Peppita
Gegaish
Bashelia Peppita
Just as less as we need a Straight Pride Parade.

I'd just like to say as a gay man that, I think Gay Pride Parades are disgusting and immoral. Straight pride parades. lol.
Have you ever actually been to one? The media always films the underdressed, flamboyant part of the parade, but there's also many regularly dressed people in the parade. And the day's really about finding acceptance and fighting for equality.

No, I've seen them passing by, and I've seen a tiny bit about them in the media. Just the fact that they run down the street dressed like that is reason enough for me not to go to one... I don't feel the sentiment..
If you've ever seen Mardi Gras in Brazil, you'll find that people are scantily clothed there as well, for instance. So you shouldn't say it's a 'gay thing'. But yeah, if you don't feel comfortable, then you shouldn't go. 3nodding
Bashelia Peppita
tadpolily
When was I even talking to you 'Brand the Burnin Vengeance'? We have never discussed your background unless...you and the ignorant gigglebox-whatever-stupid-name are ONE AND THE SAME!
Two different accounts made for the sole purpose of trolling twice as hard! I thought it was funny how you two both held the same ignorant views on racism and lacked the ability to defend your stupid arguments with facts.
I'm starting to see many uncanny resemblances in writing styles aswell...
This just makes it easier for me though. Now that I know you guys are both crazy (because you're actually one person) I can save time by ignoring you/two
Or maybe I, the OP, made all these accounts arguing with each other, just to start s**t? It's only you and me, bby. wink

Lol. My mind is blown whee

Quotable Sophomore

6,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Bashelia Peppita
Just as less as we need a Straight Pride Parade. Or a National Right Handed People Day. It just doesn't make any sense. A majority doesn't need to celebrate anything and over the course of history, a celebration like this would be very politically incorrect. White people don't have to fight for equality. There's an overrepresentation of white people in the media. White people are portrayed as diverse in tv shows and movies and a movie with a white lead is really easy to find. The other ethnicities, however, don't have that luxury. Whenever someone non-white apprears on TV, they immediately are portrayed in a stereotypical role. For black people, this has begun to change, but the other races, we still are forced to fill our stereotypical roles.

White people who don't believe me: turn on your tv, skim through the channels and count the white people. Believe me now?
i agree

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
tadpolily
Bashelia Peppita
tadpolily
When was I even talking to you 'Brand the Burnin Vengeance'? We have never discussed your background unless...you and the ignorant gigglebox-whatever-stupid-name are ONE AND THE SAME!
Two different accounts made for the sole purpose of trolling twice as hard! I thought it was funny how you two both held the same ignorant views on racism and lacked the ability to defend your stupid arguments with facts.
I'm starting to see many uncanny resemblances in writing styles aswell...
This just makes it easier for me though. Now that I know you guys are both crazy (because you're actually one person) I can save time by ignoring you/two
Or maybe I, the OP, made all these accounts arguing with each other, just to start s**t? It's only you and me, bby. wink

Um I only have one account.

Dapper Prophet

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
soo true we dont need a white history month we need a mexican one XD

Shameless Man-Lover

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
XxExperiment ZEROxX
There needs to be a Chicano month in the US. They're 10% of the population.

Romantic Genius

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
The story of Black History Month begins in Chicago during the
late summer of 1915. An alumnus of the University of Chicago with
many friends in the city, Carter G. Woodson traveled from
Washington, D.C. to participate in a national celebration of the fiftieth
anniversary of emancipation sponsored by the state of Illinois.
Thousands of African Americans traveled from across the country to
see exhibits highlighting the progress their people had made since the
destruction of slavery. Awarded a doctorate in Harvard three years
earlier, Woodson joined the other exhibitors with a black history display.
We dont need a White History Month.
i don't think you should limit a persons heritage to a month
while its true that white people take up 90% of face time on shows and movies
its only because the media has portrayed that as the 'ideal' thing

sort of like sitcoms about families, theres the fat husband, the bombshell wife
and the two moronic kids who always fight.

you wouldn't keep seeing s**t like that on tv, if you just stopped watching tv in the first place
i know it sounds drastic, but its true

9,025 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Bashelia Peppita
XxExperiment ZEROxX
There needs to be a Chicano month in the US. They're 10% of the population.

Can we have a month for the undocumented too?

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
yes we do. cool

2,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
julian atomix
Lol
I think you just posted lol so u can get money......But smart move
Yeah.. there isnt a white history month... big whoop.

Divine Fairy

11,400 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Kennsie
It wouldn't really seem right to have a white history month because of all of the mean things they did to innocent african americans that tried to stop racism.
Black people, asians, hispanics, and etc ... need to be on t.v. more because it's very unfair that you can just turn to any channel and see at least one white person.
(I'm not racist btw) >.>

Black people were the ones and are STILL the ones responsible for slavery of black people. Unless you don't consider that mean.

Are you wanting segregated tv programming?
Wow, I walked into this hoping for a good discussion on privilege etc etc
but lol nope
just 14 year olds on Gaia not knowing what they're talking about

we need a white history month as much as we need a month dedicated to air
which is, not at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items