Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Conversationalist

10,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Overstocked 200
Interviewer: Black history month you find…

Morgan Freeman: Ridiculous.

Interviewer: Why?

Morgan Freeman: You’re going to relegate my history to a month?

Interviewer: Oh, come on.

Morgan Freeman: What do you do with yours? Which month is white history month?

Interviewer: (pause) Well, I’m Jewish.

Morgan Freeman: Okay. Which month is jewish history month?

Interviewer: There isn’t one.

Morgan Freeman: Oh, oh. Why not? Do you want one?

Interviewer: No.

Morgan Freeman: Right. I don’t either. I don’t want a black history month. Black history is American history.

Interviewer: How are we going to get rid of racism?

Morgan Freeman: Stop talking about it.

10,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Overstocked 200
insurance noises

5,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO EAT THAT SUCKERS ^.^
I dunno about black history month,but I really want to buy a pair of levi's all of a sudden.

Dangerous Visionary

Link? Also we DO have a Jewish history month: with its own website

So again link or stop the racist BS.

10,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Overstocked 200
Miss-dark8607
Link? Also we DO have a Jewish history month: with its own website

So again link or stop the racist BS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The man's got a point.

Edit:
Also, the video link provides a nice conclusion.
AMEN. We are all human. Can't we all just except that, and consider each other equals?!

10,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Overstocked 200
Yuekazehime
The man's got a point.

Edit:
Also, the video link provides a nice conclusion.

Indeed he does. It's as simple as that.

10,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Overstocked 200
I Love You Deerly
AMEN. We are all human. Can't we all just except that, and consider each other equals?!

I know right? Unfortunately, a lot of people are not able to grasp that fact. Tsk tsk.

Demonic Sex Symbol

12,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Survivor 150
Like a boss!

i mean really, the only difference is the color of our skin and where our great great great so and so came from. I would like to see a Mutt history month, just for the lol's. Just cause i'm white doesn't mean just that, I'm also German, Irish, Native American, a whole bunch of things. i consider myself a mutt XD just sayin', not super sayin', just sayin'

Also i'm just pointing out that a lot of people on here have been saying that there is a Jewish history month and i would like to beg to differ, I hardly ever learned about Jewish history in school. What i learned was from my parents and the history channel. And it was only about the Holocaust! and in school we barely learned that too! it was "Germans killed a whole bunch of Jews." i'm totally not joking! my school sucked!

Destructive Powerhouse

22,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
Morgan Freeman

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers