Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
Too much to read

Dangerous Visionary

Most of the people here are doing it for LULZ I get that that but even so its still really ******** immature and trashy. The rest are really just under-educated assholes. I do like the fact that many of them can't spell for s**t. I hope Gaia keeps this trend up and we get Women's History. I want to laugh even more at all the stupid people on this site as well as post some really good topics. 3nodding

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Miss-dark8607
Most of the people here are doing it for LULZ I get that that but even so its still really ******** immature and trashy. The rest are really just under-educated assholes. I do like the fact that many of them can't spell for s**t. I hope Gaia keeps this trend up and we get Women's History. I want to laugh even more at all the stupid people on this site as well as post some really good topics. 3nodding

Ugh, I could see all the "Get back to the kitchen" threads in that forum right now...

I'm a little disappointed how hard it is to tell the trolls from the willfully ignorant fools though. Makes me want to school them all a bit just to cover my bases.

Also, I didn't read most of the OP, the center alignment was too jarring on my eyes. I guess the point was something... or other.

Desirable Capitalist

Yuekazehime
Miss-dark8607

XDDD shhhh, the secret is that there was no point. I was just rambling aimlessly. I have to say that I agree with you and urge you to school them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff