Welcome to Gaia! ::

MusicalPoet's Waifu

Alien Strawberry

12,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
First question: Why can't mixed people be called grey?

I am mixed of course: French, Indian, African american, German, and Polish, some Asian, and I'm what they call "light skinned". Mixed people of black and white are called light skinned, why can't we just be called grey people?? stressed
Or if there's indian in there then taupe (a reddish grey white colour)?

Its been a long time question of mine and everyone else gets a color.
emotion_omnomnom
Second question:
i did a google search on mixed people and I noticed all these sites and while some are blogs- some are scientific findings and I found all this stuff saying Mixed people are more attractive genetically.
Well its not so much a question as input.

If you would please give input I'm so interested. smile

I don't think I have ever seen an ugly Mixed person actually.
User ImageUser Image
Yea i think it's be fair to call mixed people grey.And to your second question-lol smile

Team Diedrich

Grey people? Love it. It makes about as much sense as calling someone white or black, so why not?

As for them being more attractive genetically, definitely. Speaking from an evolutionary standpoint, you want someone with a diversity of genes as it will generally result in healthier offspring.

Shameless Man-Lover

8,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
I don't think mixed people would like to be called 'grey'. confused

Sunilu's Prince

Bachelorette

That's the stupidest s**t I've heard in my life! lol
Mixed people being called "grey people." Lmao, I mean I understand we're you're coming from, but honestly.... that s**t sounds dumb as hell. That's just my opinion...

MusicalPoet's Waifu

Alien Strawberry

12,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
Bashelia Peppita
I don't think mixed people would like to be called 'grey'. confused

Itd be better than calling us "So what are you?" No one wants to list all that s**t out and its less ignorant than Light skinned.
To me, grey' kinda sounds like gay. And I don't think that's what mixed people would like to be called. whee

MusicalPoet's Waifu

Alien Strawberry

12,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
Abducted and Probed
That's the stupidest s**t I've heard in my life! lol
Mixed people being called "grey people." Lmao, I mean I understand we're you're coming from, but honestly.... that s**t sounds dumb as hell. That's just my opinion...

I Know it sounds silly but its just as silly as calling caucasians white and calling africa americans black, asians yellow etc. etc. Why cant we all address people as what they are anyway? It shows we all miss kindergarten I Guess if we have to use and associate colors to every day things. Id prefer grey over "So What are you?" its like asking a kid what their costume is on halloween. smile

MusicalPoet's Waifu

Alien Strawberry

12,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
SANll 2
no

no what? if you don't mind me asking.

MusicalPoet's Waifu

Alien Strawberry

12,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
Melissa07777
To me, grey' kinda sounds like gay. And I don't think that's what mixed people would like to be called. whee

lol gay?
Heart of Foolsgold
SANll 2
no

Everything in the first post
Why does every mixed person who is 50/50 black and white only mention they are black? Obama for example. "the first African American President" rolleyes

MusicalPoet's Waifu

Alien Strawberry

12,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
SANll 2
Heart of Foolsgold
SANll 2
no

Everything in the first post

lol you don't like 'grey' either?

MusicalPoet's Waifu

Alien Strawberry

12,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
Raining Sundrops
Why does every mixed person who is 50/50 black and white only mention they are black? Obama for example. "the first African American President" rolleyes

I know right? Maybe its because back then whatever your dad or even great great grandfather so on were in race, you were like even if you 5x great grandpa was asian, mexican , or black, white etc. you were no matter how diluted it was, but I guess thats a stigma they put on people back then now I don't know some people act so much like the otehr you have no idea they are mixed,but
he guesses maybe people will know if they see a biography, he talks white enough though. Maybe the first african american president sounds better than the first mixed president.
haha the funny thing is hes probably more than black and white but hes a bit scared to list all that off. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff