Welcome to Gaia! ::

911child
Nope, call me white, but you only got a part of me. Call me cracker if you want but you forget the rest of me. im a cracker with spices from England, Ireland, Whales, Germany and Japanese. its just my skin color so why get offended?

Whales? I really don't fimd a cracker as a term for racial comments since crackers are for eating! 3nodding
X sansmerci
It's possible.
I mean, this is the internet, so whenever you ask "is it offensive to…" there will be some people who will say "I'm X, and that doesn't offend me!" (or when offense in general comes up, volunteer that or the varient "My Y is X, and they are not offended by that!" wink .

But that's negligibly helpful, since while it can help you if what you're unsure about is pretty much universally tactless, when something is just questionable, it can feel like knowing that someone X is okay with it means it's okay and that anyone who does take offense is overreacting. Which of course isn't logical, but it is very human to fall into pattern thinking and make assumptions like that subconsciously.

For this in particular, I can only say that I have not personally encountered anyone who was offended and that you'll just have to be open to taking someone at face value if they fall outside that. If someone says they prefer African American to black or vise versa, you won't be loosing anything by respecting it. ::shrugs::

True...

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Miss_Hipster
911child
Nope, call me white, but you only got a part of me. Call me cracker if you want but you forget the rest of me. im a cracker with spices from England, Ireland, Wales, Germany and Japanese. its just my skin color so why get offended?

Whales? I really don't fimd a cracker as a term for racial comments since crackers are for eating! 3nodding
I mispelled, its Wales also i am Scottish. and yeah its a funny racial comment.

here is the map ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
911child
Miss_Hipster
911child
Nope, call me white, but you only got a part of me. Call me cracker if you want but you forget the rest of me. im a cracker with spices from England, Ireland, Wales, Germany and Japanese. its just my skin color so why get offended?

here is the map ^_^

Haah okay.... Cuz i was thinking, woah, bruh. You can swim and spray water out of your snozz!

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Miss_Hipster
911child
Miss_Hipster
911child

here is the map ^_^

Haah okay.... Cuz i was thinking, woah, bruh. You can swim and spray water out of your snozz!

ha, no. ^_^
911child
Miss_Hipster
911child
Miss_Hipster
911child

here is the map ^_^

ha, no. ^_^

Well.. you could! Drink through your nose...

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Miss_Hipster
911child
Miss_Hipster
911child
Miss_Hipster
911child

here is the map ^_^

ha, no. ^_^

heh how are you?

Beloved Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hero 100
Miss_Hipster
Celeste Camellia
Miss_Hipster
Celeste Camellia
Miss_Hipster

Like what kind of s**t? question

You know, people getting offended easily, after no one really said anything wrong. I mean, some guy got offended at the word brownie, when the other person was talking about cookies. He made a huge spectacle over that. Stuff like that.

Oh, haha. What's wrong with cookies and brownies? Aren't they supposed to be yummy?

Nothing's wrong with brownies, they're epic and chocolate-y.

Ha... Well.. That person who gets so mad about brownies tell that dude or chick to stuff a brownie in her mouth and eat it! stare

They obviously needed the brownie or something, since they're so irritable. They'd be a lot happier and mellow if they had some chocolate. Brownies and crackers are food, not insults.
911child
Miss_Hipster
911child
Miss_Hipster
911child

here is the map ^_^

ha, no. ^_^

heh how are you?

Well... It's sorta posibble! xd it gonna come out anyways wink

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Miss_Hipster
911child
Miss_Hipster
911child
Miss_Hipster
911child

here is the map ^_^

ha, no. ^_^

heh how are you?

Well... It's sorta posibble! xd it gonna come out anyways wink

heh
911child
Miss_Hipster
911child
Miss_Hipster
911child

ha, no. ^_^

heh how are you?

Well... Its sorta posibble! xd it gonna come out anyways wink

heh

smile hehe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items