Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
`Hydro
[NPC] Hilary Perky

It's no fun to dance alone~

Well, would you like to dance then? (I really hope this is the new comment and not weeks old....)

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
Xeiro Flora
`Hydro
[NPC] Hilary Perky

It's no fun to dance alone~

Well, would you like to dance then? (I really hope this is the new comment and not weeks old....)

And my fear was realized, dang it *sweat drop*

Ruthless Prophet

let the rhythm hit em!

In a relationship with Egg-tartbunny

Timid Assailant

17,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
I dont dance :<

Energetic Glitch

*dance dance* heart

Ruthless Prophet

Fashionable Fatcat

[NPC] Hilary Perky
OH GOSH EVERYBODY

I just found a box full of pretty awesome bikinis. Like srsly awesome. Sparkly and colorful and all that. I think I've seen some like them before, but maybe not these colors? IDK they're pretty awesome colors.

SO I'M GONNA HAVE A BIKINI GIVEAWAY DANCE PARTY

Because dance parties are ttly the best.

You should join in my dance party. It will rock. Like hardcore rockin' awesome. And when I see someone who REALLY has the moves, you might get something out of this box over here biggrin

To be cool enough to get something out of this box, all you really need to do is hang out. The longer you hang out, the better your chances biggrin I don't think I have enough in here for everyone, so if you don't get one, don't go thinking you're not super cool or that I hate you, just trying to spread the love as best I can. Also, no one like people who beg for favors at a party, as if the host owes you just for showing up. It's totally the opposite of cool. I know you all want my super awesome bikinis and bottoms, but again, I just don't think I have enough to go around. Maybe I'll be surprised to find out this box is actually bigger inside than it looks and I'll end up with unlimited supply, but I'm not betting on it.

Too bad I'm not cool emo
UPDATE: After removing the top layer of bikinis in this box, it looks like there are some shorts in here too! These are pretty awesome looking! I'll start tossing them out to people hanging out here too! But you guys gotta cut it out with trying to guilt me into giving you stuff. That's not cool, and this stuff is only for cool people! Just be chill and hang out and perhaps I'll find something in here to suit you biggrin

Energetic Glitch

Desirable Exhibitionist

9,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
let me show this bod off
come on now.

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
Much better, NOW I'm showing my Summer love, woooo hoooo! *shakes it shakes it shakes it* AHHH! *falls in water*

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
Xeiro Flora
Much better, NOW I'm showing my Summer love, woooo hoooo! *shakes it shakes it shakes it* AHHH! *falls in water*

This happened because music, it doesn't tell me how to move! And that's the way I love it.

Magic Girl

14,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
[NPC] Hilary Perky
biggrin

wow

BootIegs's One That Got Away

Shirtless Smoker

Quick Reply

Submit